The after event

Y/n pov:

"UGH!!! I'm bored" you and your mom were in the sea and swimming around and while you were on her back and laying there and it's been a year now since you saw Maisie and Jacob and also blue because blue wanted to stay with them.

"Hi bored I'm—" you immediately interrupted her as you stand up quickly.

"No mom jokes!!" You looked at her with a annoyed look but smiled because you feel glad that the war of people and sea beast is over now and finally live in peace but something was not right since the eyes sisters are already finding a family of their own.

"What was the last time you saw your man and little girl?" Red give you a serious look because you been with her after the war is over and you haven't left her side yet or leave the nest. And you haven't seen Jacob and maisie for a long time and so dose blue as well and it make you wondering what are they doing right now??.

Jacob pov:

"Maisie, blue eating the wooden chair again!!" Jacob called maisie from downstairs and he still wonders how the heck how did blue ate the chair if he doesn't have teeth he only have one tooth.

"Sorry Jacob but we don't have anything to eat here in this cottage" maisie walked downstairs with blue in her arms.

Jacob put his hand on his forehead as he is exhausted and wondering what are you doing right now because it's been ten months now since you and red left.

"Jacob, do you miss y/n and red?" Maisie looked at Jacob with a sad expression on her face and maisie also missed you as well and when maisie says a "family" means a family.

"I actually do lass but I don't know where is she now?" He looked outside of the window and see the ocean and he also missed you as well.

"What if we go find her?" Said maisie and she quickly looked at me with happy eyes and she really missed her and red so much.

"I told you she-" and then hear a door knock and about to opened it and then the door opened loudly

"Guess who's here!?" It was y/n she was excited and she all wet from the sea and see Maisie ran to her and hug her tightly.

"I miss you so much" she hug Maisie back and she she was holding back her tears and she see me and she quickly ran to me and we both fall to the ground together and she kissed me thousands times in the face.

"Ewwww" Maisie she giggled and covered her eyes and blue see y/n and made a squeaky sound and he ran to her and lick her face and y/n listens to him.

"I miss you to, boy and did you behave while I'm gone?" Blue made a squeaky noise and we wish what he is saying.

"Well I'm glad you're back home with us" I said and smiled at her and we all hugged each other and it will be a great life together as a family.

(Few hours later).

Y/n pov:

You were on the dock with blue and looking at the ocean ahead and see Jacob walking up to you and sit beside you and have his arms around your shoulders and you put your head on his shoulder.

"Hey love?" Said Jacob.

"Yes Jacob?" You said and made eye contact with him as blue was sleeping on your lap.

"I'm just very very curious how did I end up on that chair back on the island?" You froze for a moment and think for a moment and wondered how did you do it.

(Flashback time)

Well let's just say it took you a lot of time to put him on that chair and you been stuck on that floor for a while

"Ummm...don't worry about it" you said and chuckled nervously but also it's kinda of funny at the same time and you and Jacob look at the sea together and you both finally get a happy ending together a family.