Opening Acts and Fake Dates

FELLY P.O.V.

BEEP. BEEP. BEEP. 

I groaned and hit the snooze button on my alarm clock. "Morning, gorgeous." I smiled as I felt a pair of warm lips press against mine. I got up out of bed and stretched. "It's too damn early for this." I heard a chuckle come from behind and I turned and stuck my tongue out.

I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and shuffled into the bathroom. I let the hot water from my shower wake me up some more, then threw on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt, leaving my hair wavy. I walked out of the bathroom and grabbed my bag. "Bye love," I called behind me as I left. I grabbed my Starbucks, got into my car and headed to work.

HARRY P.O.V.

I rolled out of bed and immediately felt the after effects of too much alcohol. I noticed a blonde in my bed who was nameless to me. I hopped in the shower and let the warm water dull the throbbing pain in my head. I got out of the shower and threw on a pair of sweatpants and a V-neck. I put a beanie on and walked downstairs, noticing the blonde wasn't there anymore. Liam must have helped her out. I went downstairs and grabbed my tea before loading my suitcases into the van. We all squished into the van and I quickly fell asleep on Louis' shoulder as we drove to the airport.

FELLY P.O.V.

I walked into the conference room and sat down next to Taylor. After I had left the boys, management had found me a job as the stylist for Taylor Swift. She immediately placed a perfectly manicured hand on my arm and smiled at me. "I'm so excited you get to come on this tour with us. It's going to be fabulous." I forced a smile back then focused on the management in front of me who was about to give us our tour information.

The skinny man on the left of me started talking first, giving us the list of cities we'd be touring in which went in one ear and out the other. Then the fat man on the right started talking. "Taylor, you need some more publicity with different ages so we're going to have you date a celebrity." I rolled my eyes, knowing exactly how that would end up. "Also, we have the opening act for the tour."

HARRY P.O.V.

I stretched my limbs once we got off the plane. It's been awhile since I've been in Los Angeles. We stopped at a restaurant on the way to the hotel we were staying at and Paul ran through everything. He gave us the list of cities we would be touring in which I only halfway listened to. Then he turned to me. "Harry, you're going to be helping another celebrity get some more publicity by dating her. And you'll be opening for Taylor Swift."

FELLY P.O.V.

"The opening act will be One Direction." I almost spit my coffee out everywhere but instead choked on it. While everyone watched me with worry etched on their faces, only one thought was running through my mind. Harry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: The sequel to Styling Styles is finally here! Hope you guys enjoy!