Meeting... Again

HARRY P.O.V.

We arrived at what looked like a giant office building. I've always disliked office buildings like this. They're so big and uninviting. I sighed before getting out of the car and walking in with the other guys. We were only here because we had to promote Taylor's music or something stupid like that.

We got into the conference room and they seated me next to Taylor. I internally groaned. Why did I have to do this? Why not Niall? I crossed my arms and slouched down into my seat, not wanting to be here.

Some skinny guy who was balding stood up and turned to face me and Taylor. "So as you two know, you will be dating for publicity reasons. We have a list of rules here that each of you need to read and abide by." He passed us each a packet that I would probably throw away the first chance I got. He then started addressing us all. "We also have the two head stylists here because you will all be working closely with both of them."

I glanced up curiously and noticed a girl with long-ish brown hair seated next to Lou, nervously chewing on her nails. She looked young, maybe about my age. There was also something about her that looked oddly familiar, but I couldn't put my finger on it. The skinny, bald guy started talking again. "Taylor, this is Lou Teasdale and her baby, Lux." Lou smiled and waved at her. Taylor smiled and waved at Lux, who started crying in return.

"And boys, this is Felly Butler." My head shot up and I stared at her to find that her gorgeous brown eyes were already trained on me. I almost said something then I realized that Taylor was tugging on my arm, trying to get my attention. "You, me, Felly, and Lux should all hang out tomorrow. What do you say? It would be good for publicity and you could get to know Felly and she could watch Lux when we don't want to!"

I glanced over at Felly who was making faces at Lux so she would stop crying. "Uh, yeah, sure. Sounds great." She smiled and kissed me on the cheek. "Perfect!" "Alright well, we better go. You've got an interview in an hour to announce this, Taylor." I watched as Taylor and Felly both stood up and left the room, Taylor looping her arm through Felly's as they walked.

I looked over to the boys and Lou, each of whom had a smirk plastered on their face. "What?" "So how are you going to convince her you're still head over heels for her?" Lou asked. "Come on, guys. It won't be that hard. It's only been two years, there haven't been any drastic changes that would make it hard to convince her."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FELLY P.O.V.

I was sitting in the lobby of the boys' hotel talking to Lou and playing with Lux and Taylor was primping herself in the mirror while we waited for Harry to come down. When Harry finally got downstairs, I stood up and made sure I had all of Lux's things before picking her up. I walked to the car while Taylor latched herself into Harry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HARRY P.O.V.

The whole day consisted of us doing whatever Taylor wanted and her being attached to my arm the whole time. Felly kept Lux occupied all day and mainly kept to herself. When we got back to my hotel I decided it was time for us to talk. After she handed Lux over to Lou, I pulled her to the side. "Harry, what are you doing?" I hugged her tightly. "I'm so glad I found you. You have no idea how terrible these past two years has been for me. When I saw you yesterd-" "Harry, stop." I blinked. "What?" "I said stop." I chuckled a bit. "Of course, sorry. You already know all this because you've been feeling the same way, haven't you?" I went to kiss her but she turned away so I caught her cheek instead. "No, Harry. You need to move on. It's been two years, I did. You need to as well. It's for the best."

She pushed me away gently then walked out of the hotel with Taylor who blew me a kiss as they left. I just stood there in shock. She can't have moved on. That's not possible. I'm Harry Styles for crying out loud. I always get the girl. Well, if she wants to play that game then I'll show her what she's missing. She refused me before and I won her over. I'll just have to do it again.