Too much Taylor

HARRY P.O.V.

Tonight's concert is going to be huge and everybody's pumped up for it. We already checked out the arena and it's absolutely massive. I felt so tiny when I was walking through it earlier. As I focus on my pre-show ritual, I see Felly down the hall, carrying a load of clothes that must be costumes for Taylor's performance. Flanking her are Taylor and Conor, who are both chatting away, neither one offering to help Felly.

I immediately feel myself get angry. Who does this guy think he is? His fiancée is struggling to carry all those costumes and he's not even trying to help. What an asshole.

I walk over to Felly and take some of the costumes out of her arms, earning me a small smile and a soft "thanks".

After I relieve her of some of the costumes, Conor steps in and takes the rest. I roll my eyes. It's about time he helped her with them. I don't know why he treats her like crap, but she definitely doesn't deserve it.

I set the costumes down where they belong and stand up, ready to go back to my pre-show ritual when Taylor grabs my face in her hands and plants a kiss on my mouth. I try not to cringe outwardly as I remove her hands from my face.

"Um, hey Taylor. What was that for exactly?"

She beams at me. "That was just so sweet how you helped her out back there." She leans closer and winks suggestively, or I'm sure that's what she meant to do. "Do you want to help me change into my first costume?"

This time it's much harder to keep from cringing. "Uh, no thanks. I've still got to finish with my pre-show stuff. Sorry." I leave Taylor there pouting as I walk back down the hallway backstage.

"If you and Taylor are an item, then why are you so disgusted by her?"

I look towards the voice and see a girl I don't recognize. I nervously clear my throat. "Erm, it's complicated?"

She laughs. "Wow, you just have confidence oozing out of you. I'm so impressed." I can literally hear the sarcasm dripping off her words. I start to say something back to her but then I hear a squeal and someone shouting "Melinda!" before the girl in front of me is being attacked by...

Felly?

"Wait, you two know each other?" I ask, very confused at this point.

"Yeah, we went to school together." Felly tells me, with a bright smile on her face. "Plus, she's kind of my best friend."

Melinda just grins at me. "Which means I know everything, Styles."

"Right, well I think that's my cue to leave since this conversation just took a creepy turn. I will see you girls later. Oh, and Felly? Tell Conor to stop being an ass and to think about you for once."

She frowns at me, and I almost regret what I said. "Conor does think about me, Harry. And he's not an ass. And it's really kind of hypocritical of you to say something like that." She hooks her arm with Melinda's and they walk off in the direction of Taylor's room, leaving me standing there in a mess of confusion.