One At A Time

HARRY P.O.V.

The weeks before the tour started were spent practicing our sets, going on "dates" with Taylor, and being completely ignored by Felly. The most I got out of her was a "good morning" and a "good night". Some days I didn't even get that. I don't understand what changed in her since she left. Had she seriously moved on? Or maybe it was me that had changed and she didn't like the new me. I did know one thing for sure, I was going to go insane if I didn't get some answers.

All of us were gathered in Liam's hotel room playing video games before our interview this afternoon. "So, Harry," Louis said suddenly. "How was your date with the lovely Taylor Swift last night?" I rolled my eyes and he grinned. "All she did was talk about herself, so nothing out of the ordinary." I answered. All the guys laughed and I rolled my eyes again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FELLY P.O.V.

I sighed as I approached the hotel room. Why had I agreed to this again? I knocked on the door and waited. I heard footsteps on the other side and then the door opened. "Hey, Lou- Felly?" "Yeah, Liam it's me. Lux is sick so Lou is taking care of her and I'm taking care of you guys. So kick your asses into gear and let's go." The boys filed out of the room and I noticed, as usual, Harry trying to make eye contact with me. But I, as usual, ignored him. "Do you talk to Taylor like that, missy?" Louis asked with his hands on his hips. "No, she's usually ready before me. You guys are just slow and lazy." 'And I try not to talk to Taylor' I added mentally.

As we walked to the car, Louis wrapped his arm around my shoulders. "So, when are you and Harry getting back together?" I shook his arm off. "We're not. I moved on. He moved on. End of story." Then Harry decided to speak up. "So does that mean that we are never ever ever getting back together?" I looked up at him and he was grinning and his stupid dimple was prominent in his left cheek. I couldn't help it, I smiled a bit. "Yes, Harry. That's exactly what it means. Now enough chatter, let's go."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HARRY P.O.V.

She smiled! I haven't seen her do that since, well I haven't seen her do that for two years. I guess I just need to break her walls down one at a time and then I'll figure out what it will take to get her back. But in the meantime, I guess I'll have to deal with the Haylor questions during this interview. Great.