chapter 1(short)

Vance Hopper was the strongest kid in town. Everyone called him Pinball Vance Hopper because of his obbsession with pinball. But in reality, he wasn't as tough as he seemed. Nobody knew about how Vance acted when he wasn't at school. At school he seemed like a mean and strong teenager who would get in fights regularly, but he really only got fights if needed. This story takes place on June 24, 20XX(imagine a year if you want) until March 12, 20XX. Everyone in this story is 14 (minus teachers, parents, younger siblings, and Griffin)

-end of prologue-

June 24, 20XX
10:36 a.m

-3rd person POV-

Vance was doing something very serious. He was trying to beat his highscore on the old pinball machine in the Grab N' Go. His highscore was something over 90,000 , but that doesn't matter.

What mattered was that some kid got shoved into the side of the pinball machine -which caused Vance to lose. He WAS going to see if the person was okay, but then the kid that pushed the other kid into the machine held Vance in a headlock while the other kid got up and tried to beat him up.
Vance got angry and then started beating up the kid, but then the woman behind the cash register called the police. He ended up being dragged out of the store by the police AGAIN!

-end of 3rd person POV-

239 words

sorry for short chapter😅
i ran out of ideas(pls suggest some)
these chapters will probably sound cheesy because i come up with them while im dreaming.