chapter 2

lol i read on google that the grabber is vance's dad....ima add that into the story....hehe
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-3rd person POV ig-
Vance knew that the lady behind the counter also called his family phone, because this happens a lot.

He looked at his phone and saw 173 messages and 983 missed calls from his dad. He also saw 27 messages and 2 missed calls from his uncle Max.

Vance decided to read the messages and then he would maybe reply.

-text messages(vance - vances dad which is the grabber in this story)-
Dad: Why did I get a call that you beat two kids up for no reason!?!

Dad: Vance Michael Hopper.(yes i made his middle name Michael....so what??)

Dad: you better respond now or else youre grounded for 34 weeks.

(there are 170 more messages from his dad, but you dont need them all😻💅)

Vance: sorry dad. i was being dragged out of the store so i couldnt reply.

Dad: you better get home soon

Vance: okay.

-end of texting-
(irl time!!1!!1!!1!1!!1!1!1!1!!1!1!!!!!!!1!)
-3rd person POV-

Vance was escorted out to his his by the police. They knocked on the door and you could hear the dog barking and people yelling for the dog to stfu. Vance's dad opened the door and "apologized" to the police for Vance's horrible behavior.
Vance's uncle wasn't there at the moment, so his dad started to beat the shit out of him. (damn.....he must've woken up on the wrong side of the bed)

Then, his father threatened to hurt all of Vance's friends if this behavior continued.
(that sounded so cringe)

Before Vance was sent off to his room, his dad snatched his phone, put in the password, and looked through everything.
Vance was mortified. His father saw his messages with his friends, his posts online, and his search history.
"If you message your friends on here past 9:32 p.m AGAIN, I'm breaking that stupid phone in half."
(The grabber be putting the bedtime restrictions on Vance's phone💀💀💀💀)

Vance then went to his room.

It was 7:24 p.m, so he was still allowed on his phone.
As soon as he looked at his lock screen he saw 10,423 messages.
Wtf were these people on??????? He didnt even know two of them💀
-texting-

Finney: where tf is Vance????

Bruce: does it look like i know?????

Robin: Finn, you know where he is you held the door open for the cops💀💀💀💀

Bruce: nahhhhb he didnt just use the Ms.Blake emojis🙀

Finney: kys rn pls

Bruce: I'll pass on that but thanks for the offer😾🖕

(you dont need the rest of the messages)
Vance: why the fuck is there 10,423 messages???? what did i miss????

Bruce: wdym 'what did i miss????' YOU WERE GONE FOR LIKE 12 HOURS!!!!!!!

Vance: sorry. i hav to gioo9hs

Robin: where did the nine come from??????

471 words
(lol sorry for short chapters)