Fight

Armando spins me onto to the dance floor and he his moving to the music. I don't dance very often (unless you wanna count when I jump all around my room to blasting music) so when I try to sway my hips to the music, I just look stiff and weird.

"Here let me help you" Armando says and he turns me around against him. My back is on his chest, he grabs me by my hips and rocks them side to side.

"Just relax and move to the music" He whispers in my ear.

I listen to what he says and don't pay attention to anything else except the music. Soon my body flows and I dance to the rhythm of the music with Armando's hands on my hips. I turn around to face him and I grab his hands. We dance together and he spins me a few times.

The music comes to an end and I already feel out of breath.

"Want some lemonade?" Armando asks.

"Yes please" I say and I head to the picnic table where I see the girls and boys at while Armando goes to one of the concession stands.

"Why aren't you guys dancing" I ask them as I sit down.

"Oh well, we didn't want to ruin your moment" Chloe teases. I go red and awkwardly smile.

"So when are you and Italian boy going to hook up?" Brandon suddenly asks. My smile goes away and we all look at him.

"What?" He asks when he sees us staring at him.

"Is sex the only thing that's in that big head of yours?" Luna asks him.

"I'm kidding jeez. But a summer hook up doesn't sound so bad right?" He says.

I roll my eyes, "I'm not going to hook up with him" I say.

I look over at Jason, knowing already that he's pissed, and he is.

His hands are balled into fists and he's zoning out, which is not a good sign with people.

Armando comes back to the table with glasses of lemonade and hands them out to the group. He sits next to me and we all start to chat with one another. The group asks Armando questions about Verona and his life here as well.

I start to get my energy back again and a slow song comes on.

"Come guys, let's go dance together" I say as I get the girls up and Brandon and Corey get up too.

When Armando is about to take me to the dance floor, I notice that Jason stayed behind at the table. I tell Armando I'll go dancing in a little bit, I walk over to the picnic table.

"Come dance with us" I say in a soft voice.

"No" He says in a monotone voice without looking up at me.

"Please?" I say.

"Go be with you're new boyfriend Ariana" He says.

"He's not my boyfriend Jason" I sigh out. I try to touch his shoulder but he moves away.

"Seems like it" He says.

"You are acting like a child" I say and now he looks up at me.

"Me? Acting like a child?" He scoffs.

"Yes you, Armando and I are just friends and you're getting mad at me for another guy having his hands on me" I argue to him.

"You're mine" He says.

"If I was yours, we wouldn't have to be a secret" I say in a harsh tone and storm away to the dance floor.

I see that Luna and Brandon are dancing together and Chloe and Corey are together as well. I smile at them.