Chapter 2

~Six months later~
-Olivia's POV-

"I swear to god Elliot if you don't get out of my apartment right now, I'm going to call the police." I say setting Noah down on the floor.

"Olivia, calm down. That's a lie, it's all a lie." he says following me in to the kitchen.

"How could you do this to me, to us? You promised me something like this wouldn't happen." I say pointing my finger, hard into his chest.

"No, it was a moment of weakness. She came on to me, it was a mistake liv." he says setting his hand on my shoulder. I back away and turn around facing the counter, with tears in my eyes, and wrapping my arms around myself.

"No, this was a mistake Elliot." I say as a few tears roll down my face.

"This was not a mistake Olivia, and you know that." He says walking closer to me.

"This was, it was all a mistake. Your a liar, a cheater." I said sobbing, he reached out to touch my arm but i moved back, holding my hands up to stop him. "stay away from me."

"Liv I'm sorry." he said walking towards the living room.

"Stop apologizing Elliot. no matter how many times you apologize, it's never going to be okay." I say before I take Noah from him, causing her to cry, and walk to my room.

"Liv, I'm not leaving." he yells from the living room.

"I'm not coming out until you do." I tell back slamming the door. I set Noah down on the bed and she smiles.

"Mama" she mumbles while laughing.

"Yes, I'm mommy. Good job baby girl." I say scooping her up and twirling her around.

"Mama, mama, mama." she says slapping my cheeks.

"Good job." I say kissing her cheek then laying down in bed with her. She slowly drifts off the to sleep while I slowly doze off watching tv, and crying.

-three hours later-

I wake up with a head ache. I get up and put pillows around Noah so she doesn't fall. I kiss her head before leaving the room and heading towards the kitchen. I walk into the living room and see Elliot asleep on the couch. I sigh and keep walking towards the living room.

"I'm really sorry liv." he says not moving.

"I heard you the first time." I say rudely, taking a Tylenol.

"But I'm going to keep apologizing until you forgive me." he says walking into the kitchen.

"It's not going to work. I'm not forgiving you." I say shaking my head as tears fall from them.

"Please liv, I can't lose you." he says starting to break down. "you and Noah are the best thing that's ever happened to me."

"Stop." I yell breaking down against the counter. I sob into my hands. "why did you do this?"

"It was wrong and if i could I would take it back." He say walking towards me. I look up at him with tears streaming down my face.

"But you can't." I say sobbing again. "I want to hate you, I do."

"And you have every right too." he says stopping in front of me.

"I want to, I want so bad but I can't." I says looking him in the eyes. "I can't hate you."

"I love you." He says wrapping his arms around me. "I'm so sorry."

"I'm going to need time Elliot, to forgive you. But I don't want to lose you." I say wrapping my arms around him. "I love you to much to let you go."

"I understand and I'll be here. I love you to much to lose you." he says pulling away. "Take as much time as you need."

"You don't have to leave." I say pulling him closer. "I want you to stay."

"If that's what you want." he says tangling hi fingers in my hair.

"It is." I say before he crashes his lips on mine. I could never stay mad at this man. I'll forgive him in no time.