⋯21⋯

Louis

He didn't need an alarm this morning and it wasn't the only surprise that Harry knocked on his door, waking him up. Actually, he would have expected that Harry would ignore him for the next few days like last time. But Harry seems to have gotten over himself to not fall back into his old behavior patterns and so Louis invited him in. And yes, Louis had loved teasing him last night but also making it clear that Harry needn't be embarrassed. And his post-it was meant more than serious. The images that Harry evoked in his head with his soft moans through the door were so arousing that he couldn't help but satisfy his lust as well, after putting the small note down for Harry. Actually, the two are both horny bastards, only that Harry doesn't know it.

Harry himself was clad in just a shirt and his boxers, his tattoos on his legs on full display. And Louis is already so weak for these two tall beauties. At some point, Louis desperately needs to know when he got all those tattoos and what they stand for, but that's a conversation for another time.

The other surprise is what Harry is holding in his hand and giving him while looking sheepishly. While Louis looks at the black leather purse in amazement, Harry sits down in front of his air mattress silently and begins to pet Cliff who is lying at the end of the bed. There is a weird vibe in the air. Words unsaid but also an eerie calm on this early morning.

"Angel, what is this?" Louis finally asks quietly, placing a hand on Harry's bare leg. And god damn, how he would love to worship it, caress it from top to bottom and keep his hand wandering. But they're not there yet, so Louis goes with what feels right at this point.

Harry finally looks up into Louis' eyes from his hand on his leg. "I know you don't want me giving you gifts all the time. And I promise you it's the last, okay? But please accept it. And look inside."

Harry's soft words touch Louis in a different way that he can't even describe himself. He nods and opens the wallet. Inside he finds some bills and his bank card. Louis is about to ask where Harry got it from, when Harry starts talking.

"The bank card came in the mail yesterday. I hope you're not mad that I opened the letter, I was actually going to give you the purse last night after dinner but oh well," Harry murmurs and blushes, obviously remembering the incident with full force. "I saw the sender and knew it could only be that. Now you can collect your money and cards all in it and don't forget it fluttering loosely in one of your pants."

"Harry, that's so incredibly kind of you. Really. But the brand on the wallet alone reveals how expensive it must have been. And then the bills. I'll give you the money definitely back," Louis says, trying to sound stern despite his fondness.

"I've had the wallet in my closet as a spare for years. But yes, the brand is so good that even mine hasn't worn out even though I've been using it for ages. So it doesn't count," Harry explains.

"Okay, but you'll still get the 50 pound back you put in here for me."

Harry nods and stands up again, gently running his finger through Louis' hair as he passes, and quietly steps out. And Louis can only look a few more seconds after the man who has already reached the last row of his wall. His gaze slides back to the wallet and as he opens the coin compartment he sees a post-it inside. His lovely, lovely angel. He makes him feel so special. Louis takes it out with his fingertips and begins to read.

'I hate that I don't have a picture of us together to put in the photo compartment.'

And yes, Louis hates it too. Because Harry's photo should be printed all over London, the city literally papered with the man who resembles an angel. He's beauty, he's world class. But eventually Louis will make a start and carry a picture of him in his purse, that he's sure about.