⋯23⋯

Louis

Finally it's Sunday, and as nice as it was with Jason, he breathes a sigh of relief when he's finally back on the train home. Because that's how it feels. Harry is his home. Not the street, not London, and not the apartment. Just Harry alone.

Just as he's about to text him that the train left on time and that Harry shouldn't forget to pick him up (just to tease him, as if Harry wasn't just as eager to see him again), a message arrives from Harry.

Louis giggles at the pictures of his two dorks and takes a long look at all his pictures of Harry on his phone. Again and again he runs his finger over the display as if it were the real Harry he is giving these caresses to. He doesn't think Harry will reject him if he later confesses his feelings to him, but no matter what the outcome, he wants to sleep with him tonight. Huddled close to Harry, snuggled up in a bed and making up for all the lost time of the past few days. Even if he has to beg, nothing would stop him.

The train ride is long, the minutes pass slowly and Louis can only tap his leg impatiently. Again and again he stares at the time and still only a few more minutes have passed. And when finally London is the next stop, he can sit no longer. He's already jumping out of his seat, grabbing his suitcase and walking to the door to storm out right at his stop.

He gratefully notices how the train loses speed and when he comes to a stop, there is no stopping him. He heaves the suitcase out the door next to him and his eyes quickly sweep over all the people on the platform. And then he sees him. There his angel stands with Cliff by his side, more beautiful than he ever remembered and the dimples punctuating the happy smile.

Time stands still for a moment and Louis can only stare. He doesn't mind the people around him who push past him, scolding him for just standing there, while he just watches as Harry is already walking towards him. Louis wakes up from his trance, steps aside and leaves the suitcase right there. He starts running himself and at that moment he feels like he's in a movie and only the dramatically underlaid music is missing.

The moment he falls into Harry's arms and the other man is visibly struggling to keep his footing, is when Louis finally feels whole again. They both breathe quickly in the embrace and Louis can't help but sigh out loud. Burying his face in Harry's neck, finally the soft skin beneath him again. And then he looks up, because he needs to see Harry's eyes, needs to be able to tell if there are the same unspoken feelings in them.

When their eyes meet, it takes Louis breath away, Harry is just so beautiful. He raises both hands and tangles them in the hair at Harry's temples, grabs his face and pulls it down slightly towards him. Harry follows helplessly, eyes full of fire and Louis wants to get burned. Their lips are so close he can already guess them on his own as their breaths mingle.

"What do you want, Harry?" Louis asks in a whisper. Needs that confirmation that Harry is aware of it.

"You" Harry breathes without hesitation.