LOVE

Zafar flew and landed on ground, DEAD.

Young-Jae ran towards Soo-Yun and picked her up in his arms. 

Young-Jae : No, please...Don't leave me!

~He said caressing her cheeks, looking at her with love

He was crying for her and he's felling guilty that he couldn't save her

He looked at her face and then at her lips, without thinking twice he kissed her. He was kissing her with full of pure love and emotion. 

Suddenly a flash of light occur between them, she opened her eyes and the magical lamp came out of her chest, Young-Jae looked at her and hugged her tightly.

Young-Jae : Are you alright?

~She nodded and smiled

Soo-Yun : We found the magical lamp!

~She said excitedly

Young-Jae : When an act of true love will reflect.....so this is what it meant..

She shyly nodded and he held her hand and the lamp on other hand.

Young-Jae : Let's get back the glow of the moon.

They both held the lamp and rubbed it gently.

After a couple of seconds, genie appeared infront of them

Genie : What I can do for you, Master?

~Genie bowed and asked

Young-Jae & Soo-Yun : please get back the glow of moon.

~They both asked their wish

And in a fraction of second the moon got it's glow back and shined even brighter than before.

Genie : Here you go, the moon got It's precious and wonderful glow back, Master.

~Genie smiled

Genie : Now I must take my leave!

~He said and looked at them

Young-jae & Soo-Yun : Thank you, Genie!

~The Genie smiled and went inside the lamp

They both were so happy to see the moon, shining brightly and giving peace to every beings. Resting in each other's embrace, they both got lost in the moonlight.

Young-Jae : I guess, It's time to go back to the kingdom..

She nervously nodded, actually she didn't want him to leave her but she knew he's a King and she's just a ordinary girl, so she let the things be.

Young-Jae : Are you okay?

~She nodded and forced a smile in her face

Young-Jae : Fine then, I don't want my up-coming queen to be sadistic..

~Saying this he winked at her 

Her eyes glowed up when she heard the word "My up-coming queen", she smiled widely, seeing her happy and all jiggly-jiggly, he smiled.

He hugged her and she hugged him back.

Soo-Yun : I LOVE YOU! 

~She said shyly still hugging

Young-Jae : I LOVE YOU TOO, MY QUEEN.

IN THE WEDDING HALL - AFTER WEDDING

Young-Jae : Now, I announce, Soo-Yun as the queen of our beloved kingdom!

~He smiled and put the crown on her head as the crowed cheered in happiness

Soo-Yun was feeling happy and this was the best moment of her life. She bowed at him and he pulled her in a hug. 

                                                                              ~THE END~