MOON'S SHINE

Again a mysterious night.....The moon's shine is fading as usual, leaving all in confusion.

 All the lives in the kingdom are praying for a miracle and only one can bring the shine of the moon, which is none other than the king....

 (King) Young-Jae : Are you sure it's the only way? 

he asked his minister with a hopeful voice.

Minister : Yes, your highness. 

He said with a straight face

Minister : Only the magical lamp can help us to re-bright the glow of the moon..But we have to find the lamp soon otherwise the moon will lose it's glow forever, your highness.

Young-Jae : I will not let that happen. I will find the lamp as soon as I can.

He said, looking at the fading moon.

Minister : if the moon lose it's glow, the kingdom have to stay in the darkness forever.

Young-Jae : Don't worry, I believe I can find the lamp. 

He said with determined eyes

Minister : But how can you find that lamp, your majesty?

He asked with curious eyes.

Young-Jae : As per my knowledge, the lamp is hidden somewhere in the alpha desert.

Minister : but your highness, the desert is full of strange powers, no one ever came out alive. 

He said with a glimpse of fear on his face.

Young-Jae : I don't care, the only way to bring back the glow of the moon and the brightness in my kingdom is the magical lamp.

He said with a serious tone.

Young-Jae : tomorrow morning, I'll start my journey to the desert....

Minister : As your order, Your majesty

He bowed and left.

*DO NOT COPY MY STORY*