☀️- Tours

–🌊⚡️☀️–

Percy woke up sporadically while he was sleeping. He had weird dreams of barn animals. Half of them wanted to kill him. The other half just wanted food. Nothing he would see or hear made sense, so he would go back to sleep

He was able to wake up a little at some point. He could feel the softness of the bed and being spoon-fed butter popcorn, but it felt like pudding. 

He saw two girls hovering over him, one blonde and the other [h/c]. "What will happen at the summer solstice?"asked the blondie.

"What?" He croaked.

The blonde girl looked around as if afraid someone would hear. The other girl shrugged. "What's going on? What was stolen? We've only got a few weeks!"

The other girl punched the blonde girl in the shoulder and made gestures with her hands.

"I'm sorry, I don't..."

Someone knocked at the door, and the [h/c] girl took the spoon and shoved more of the pudding in his mouth. She was pushing the blondie to a window in a hurry.

The next time Percy woke up, the blond girl was gone. The [h/c] headed one was a few feet away, reading a book and writing in a notebook.

— — — — —

"So he didn't say anything after I left?" Annabeth whispered. 

"Nothing. He mostly slept like a rock." [Y/n] replied. She kinda hoped he did something interesting in his sleep, like turning around once in a while or snore. But no such thing happened. "He drools in his sleep. Had to wipe his face every half-hour. He talks a lot while he sleeps."

That made the pair chuckle a little. 

"Mr. Brunner!" a voice cried.

"Ah, good, Percy," Chiron said. "Now we have four for pinochle."

'Percy, huh.' [Y/n] thought.

Chiron offered a chair next to Mr. D. Who looked at percy, annoyed, and heaved a great sigh. "Oh I suppose I must say it. Welcome to Camp Half-Blood. There. Now don't expect me to be glad to see you."

"Uh, thanks." Percy said awkwardly and scooted away from Mr. D.

"[Y/n]?" Chiron called. "This young lady nursed you back to health. And this-" He gestured to Annabeth "-is her friend and interpreter, Annabeth. My dears, why don't you go check on Percy's bunk? We'll put him in cabin eleven for now."

During Chiron's brief introduction of her, she was able to get a good look at Percy. Now that he was fully healed, and in natural lighting, he looked kinda cute with his sea green eyes and jet-black hair, almost like a surfer. [Y/n] started to feel her cheeks getting warm - she looked at the floor, finding it more interesting. 

Annabeth nudged her. "Sure, Chiron. No problem." said [Y/n]. She looked at Percy then at the broken horn. Seeing the horn made it more real. 'So he really did fight the Minotaur. But he looks so wimpy.' She thought and grimaced a little. 

She felt embarrassed again and signed quickly at percy before running down the hill.

"What did she say?" He said, confused.