Chapter 3

The picture is Harry on the date! He's such a cutie!

---------

Why couldn't last night be a dream?

How should I leave?

Omg what if he has room mates that don't know I'm here?

I guess I will just try to leave with no one noticing.

I made my way down the hall.

The door was in my sights, I thought I had made an easy escape untill my friend From last night thought he would make small chat

"hey sexy" my un-named friend poked his head round the door of his kitchen

"erm.. Hey" i sad unsure of what to do. I know I'm socially awkward.

"I'm harry" he said while sticking out his hand for me to shake "what's your name?"

I shake his hand before saying "El"

"phone me El" Harry said to me while giving me a cheeky boy-ish smile.

"but I don't have your number?" this guy must not know how the whole phoning thing works

"I think you'll find you do" Harry said while ushering me out of the door.

Oh I know his game. He just wants me out. He doesn't really want me to call him. Just like all the others, to be honest I didnt expect anything more than a one night stand.

I walked out, wow I had a hangover from hell. Where to go to. Great I was lost. I wish I would have paid more attention to what I was doing last night.

I asked a middle aged lady who was walking past me where I was.

"st georges estate" she said rolling her eyes at me before walking past continuing to take in the view of the newly built houses and flat blocks of this suburb. This looks like the breeding ground of mean girl- type bitches. I could see trophy wives taking they're kids to school in there land rovers. This is not a place I'd like to be.

How am I going to get home. I couldn't stand anymore of the snotty looks I was getting from people. Ideas. Come on El, ideas. Mum. No. Dad.no. Sophie and tammy. No way they know how to get to here and they can't drive. Wow it sucks to be 15. There was only one person who could come get me. Jack.

I pulled ou my phone with me numb hands. Fuck it was cold. The phone rang twice before he answered.

"jack"

"what do you want el"

"can you please come pick me up"

"why should I do that"

"I really need help jack, pleaseeeee, help a friend out"

"where are you then?"

"St Georges estate"

"okay be there in 5"

I hung up. Thank god that boy would do anything for me.

20 minutes past and I see jacks car pull up.

I got in almost and hugged jack. I was really thankful he would do this for me. He was a taken back by my forwardness. A smile creeped onto his face.

"what are you grinning at drummer boy" drummer boy was a cute nickname I gave him when we dated, he a drummer in a band.

"You! I can't believe your making me drive you home, I had to skip biology to come get ya!"he shook his head trying to act like he was angrey to miss out on Bio even though I knew he hated it