Chapter 6

"rember that time you blacked out at mindy mcgeers house party and was on her floor the whole night?" tammy said through the fits of laughing.

"yeah then we had to get you in the morning beacuse we didn't want to wake you at night" Selena said joining in on the laugh.

"god guys, I'm such an embarising friend" I say trying to stop laughing.

We keep walking down the street on the way home from school, we heard a slight noise coming from the girls behind us "it's Friday, Friday, gotta get down on Friday"

"move out the way so the cringe-fest can come through" I say while stepping to the side.

"I mean I'm happy it the weekend but that song wasn't even good when it came out never mind now" tammy say while flipping her hair out of her face.

"let's forget about what I just saw and lets talk about tonights plans" Selena says

"Im busy tonight guys" I say trying not to make a big deal out of it.

"wait, what? You have plans with out us?" Tammy says trying to make a joke out of if.

"ive got a date" I say while blushing a bit.

"well c'mon are you gonna give us the details" Selena shouts.

"his names Harry, he's 19, he's a lawyer, we met at a party and it our 2nd date" I say casually bt inside I was freacking out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

What to wear? I rummage through my closet trying to find a good out fit. I pick out some black tights, lace dress and my over sized denim jacket. I ruffle my fingers throught my hair trying to make it look messy. I apply red lipstick before grabbing some money out of my bag and stuffing it into my bra.

Harry's night was fun, well of course it would be I planed it didn't I?

My phone vibrates.

From: Harry

Hey love, outside now hope your ready x

I don't even reply to his text I just throw my phone on my bed and run down stairs.

I slam the heavy door behind me and make my way over to his car.

"Hey El" Harry says before kissing my cheek.

I blush. Why does he have to be so dam cute.

"where are we going then?" he says

I grab his satnav from the dash board and Type in an address.

"drive styles" I say

We drive past our tiny little town and about 10 minutes into the woods before we stop in the middle of the forest.

"we're in the middle of no where El"

"come on get out"

"I'm not just abandoning my car here"

I smile at him. I climb out of his car and stand in front of it, I drop my jean jacket on the ground before sliding off my dress. "if you dont come out you won't be able to get this"

He grins at me before getting out and walking out onwards me. When he arrives in front of me he put his arms around my cold, naked hips while I put mine around his neck. We passionately kiss, I run my hands down from his neck round his front and on top of his croch he pulls me back so we are leaning against his car.

Now that I have him in the palm of my hand I put my lips to his ear and whisper "if you want the rest you will have to wait for tonight"

"Id wait a million years for you" he says untangling his arms from my body