Chapter Thirteen

Howard was the first to wake up, and he couldn't keep the smile off of his face that appeared when he looked down at Althea. The woman was sleeping on his chest, her one arm tucked under her body, and the other arm was thrown over him. His right hand was placed on her arm that was over his body, as he gently rubbed her arm and kissed the top of her head. His other hand was placed just below her breast, allowing his thumb to rub back and forth on her breast slowly. He loved the feeling of her naked body against his; the heat from her skin making his warm.

Slowly, Althea began to wake up, and when she picked up her head from Howard's chest, the man gave her a smile and kissed her. She pulled away almost too soon though, since she refused to kiss him without brushing her teeth. He looked at her with furrowed eyebrows, especially when she pulled herself from the bed, and stood near it completely naked.

"What are you doing, sweetheart?" He asked, causing her to blush.

"Morning breath," She answered,"We've got to brush our teeth, otherwise there'll be no kissing." She added, making him chuckle.

"Fine, whatever you say." He replied, pulling himself from the bed as well.

Althea went to the bathroom first and grabbed a toothbrush and toothpaste, and soon Howard followed after her. He stood behind her, pressing his body against hers, one arm wrapped around her waist, as he brushed his teeth. His cock was pressed firmly to her ass, which almost made her moan.

"Now that our teeth are brushed, can I get a proper kiss?" Howard asked, and Althea nodded.

Althea turned around in his arms, and he pressed her ass against the counter top, as he brought his lips to hers. The kiss was sweet and slow at first, but it didn't take long before it became heated and passionate. Howard picked Althea up and placed her on the counter top, letting his fingers find her entrance almost instantly, but when she moved forward a bit and grazed his cock with her pussy, he couldn't take it anymore.

Pulling his fingers out of her, he connected his lips back to hers, and picked her up. She wrapped her legs securely around his waist, as he carried her into his bedroom. He placed her on the bed, and removed his lips from hers to allow her to crawl up the bed. Once she was up on the bed, he went to his bedside table and grabbed a condom.

"You sure you want to do this?" He asked, as he ripped open the package.

"Yes." She murmured, causing him to grin.

He quickly rolled the condom on, before climbing on to the bed and on to Althea. He brought his lips back to hers, and allowed her to wrap her legs loosely around his waist. Grabbing a pillow from the side of the bed, he picked up her hips and laid the pillow under her to give her more comfort.

Slowly, he pushed his cock into her entrance, causing her to moan loudly. He was bigger than any man she had ever been with, so he did stretch her out. Once he was all the way in, he stopped for a moment to give her time to adjust and get use to him inside of her.

"Please, move." She murmured, causing him to smirk.

"Your wish is my command, sweetheart." He replied, kissing her once again.

Feeling her walls clench around his cock, he knew he wouldn't last long. She was definitely better than any other girl he had ever been with, and that included some "professional" girls who believed they were the best at sex. Hell, sometimes he would have to picture other girls to be able to get through sex with some girls, but not with Althea. Althea was like a goddess, and he was in love with her body.

"Oh, Mr. Stark." Althea moaned, as she came undone beneath him.

It wasn't long before he came as well. As soon as he pulled out, he tossed his condom into his trashcan and laid back down. They were both out of breath, but for good reason. Once Howard caught his breath, he got up and grabbed a new wash cloth from the bathroom to clean Althea and himself up.

"You feel like round two in the shower, sweetheart?" Howard asked, causing the girl to smile.

"I'm a little sore, but maybe later. If they're back, we can just sneak around." Althea answered, and Howard smirked.

"I like the sound of that." He replied, making her laugh.

"I do need a shower though," She commented,"You can join me, but there's no funny business." She said, causing him to playfully hold up his hands in surrender.

"No funny business," He answered,"but I'm taking a shower with my girl." He said, causing her to raise an eyebrow.

"Your girl?" She questioned, smirking playfully.

"After yesterday and what happened this morning, I'm not giving you up easily." He replied, making her blush.

She hadn't expected to actually hear those words come from Howard's mouth. Truth be told, she expected to just have a little fun with him for a few days, before everything ended, and she potentially had her heart broken, but it seemed Howard had other ideas.

There wasn't any way to deny it though, Althea was happy to hear those words come from Howard's mouth. It meant that he had seen her as more than a one night stand, and for that she was thankful. He seemed to like her more than any other girl he had been with. She hoped that he wouldn't start seeing any other girls after her. She wasn't good at sharing, and she hated cheaters.

Truth be told, Howard wasn't sure if they were in a relationship, but he knew he had some kind of feelings for her. She was special to him, and he wasn't going to lose her easily. She was one girl he would definitely fight for. To be honest, she was a girl that made his heart flutter in ways it never had before...