Chapter Eleven

The next day, Althea was full of anticipation for the night. She knew she and Howard wouldn't actually have sex, but he was going to be trying toys on her, and she had never used a sex toy in her life. She was too embarrassed at the idea of her brother or younger sisters finding them. When Mr. Jarvis and Ana woke up, Howard gave them a "vacation" of sorts. He was paying for them a hotel room, dinner, a movie, and whatever else they wanted. They seemed to not realize Howard's intentions for sending them away.

After telling the couple about their surprise, Howard went to Althea's room. He gave her a boyish grin, before holding out a little pink device. She looked at it with furrowed eyebrows causing Howard to chuckle.

"You put this part inside, and this part goes against your bundle of nerves. It silently vibrates, and I get to control its speed with my little remote." He said, showing her the tiny remote.

It seemed Howard had worked hard to make some of the most futuristic sex toys possible.

"How far do I...?" She trailed off, feeling a little shy.

"Do you want me to put it in for you, sweetheart?" He asked, and she nodded with a blush on her cheeks.

He had her go into the bathroom and he lifted her on to the counter top by the sink. He quickly pulled down her panties, before he began to rub her clit a little to get her wet. Once she was wet, he slid the small device inside of her, and made sure it rubbed her clit in the exact perfect position. He then pulled up her panties and had her stand up.

"Want to see what it does?" He asked, causing the girl to nod.

Quickly, he turned it on low, causing her eyes to widen. He then began to turn it up, making her moan. When he had it close to high, she couldn't keep her legs from crossing. She had to place her hand over her mouth and she almost fell to the floor from the feeling. Howard decided it was too high for her to deal with around Ana and Mr. Jarvis. He didn't want them embarrassing her with questions. He wanted to have fun with her.

He turned it down to medium, and she was able to stand, but he could tell she was dazed. He smirked to himself, when she bit her lip to hold in a moan.

"Come, I believe Ana has made breakfast." Howard said, causing Althea to turn and glare at him.

"Howard--" She began, but he held up his hand to stop her.

"Don't argue, or you'll have to go in there and eat with it on high." He commented, and she nodded.

Silently, Althea walked into the kitchen and sat down. Howard sat next to her, with a smirk permanently on his face. Ana served pancakes for the four of them, and Althea had to carefully eat them without moaning or biting her tongue. It wasn't the easiest, but she did it.

"Should I go and pack us a bag, dear?" Mr. Jarvis asked his wife, and she nodded.

"Make sure you grab everything we'll need. You know I hate it when you forget my hairbrush." She said, making her husband smile.

"I've made a list, don't worry." He replied, causing her to laugh.

Ana turned around and began to clean up the dishes and counter, after she had wiped down the bar where they ate. As she cleaned the other side of the kitchen, with her back to Howard and Althea, Howard turned up the device just a tiny bit. Althea bit her lip to hold in a moan. Just from her face, Howard knew she was close.

Carefully, Howard slowly slid his hand up her thigh, and put a little pressure on the device, causing the vibrations to go just a little deeper, and Althea almost immediately came undone next to him. Althea gripped Howard's arm, leaving nail indents, but he didn't mind. He actually liked what they were playing, and he didn't want it to stop.

"Just wait until you see what I've got tonight. This is nothing compared to what's going to come." He whispered, causing her legs to shake slightly.

Smirking once again, Howard grabbed her one leg and threw it over his. He then moved her panties to the side and slipped two fingers into her, stretching her a bit, causing her eyes to close. He began to pump them in and out, moving the vibrations with him. The device was still just over medium, so Althea's legs were definitely shaking.

In moments, Howard could feel her walls clenching around his fingers, before she came harder than last time. He knew with the vibrations, she would never fully come down, so he simply rubbed her leg with one hand, as he left two fingers inside of her with the other. He allowed her to practically hump his hand to get another release.

"You're so amazing, sweetheart." He murmured, kissing her neck.

When he heard Mr. Jarvis coming back towards the kitchen, he removed his fingers from her pussy. He placed his fingers in his mouth and licked them clean, as if he had pancake syrup on them. He was practically flaunting the sexual things going on, but Ana and Mr. Jarvis seemed to not see it.

Althea could practically see herself becoming more and more attached to Howard, as he did the same with her. It was almost like they were becoming obsessed with the sexual contact between one another. Obviously, sex hadn't happened yet, but the contact was enough to draw them in.

They had to keep themselves a secret from the others. They couldn't let others know they were touching each other. They couldn't let anyone know it went beyond friendly flirting and professionalism. They were supposed to be work partners, not bed partners...