Chapter Twenty Eight

Months had passed since Steve's death, but Howard and Althea still had a feeling they were missing something. The couple worked together to on the super soldier serum that Howard was trying to replicate. Althea was under the impression, and she believed Howard was too, that if they recreated the serum, they could make more super soldiers, and possibly have the chance to find Steve.

Althea and Peggy had finally gotten back to the terms they were at before. Both women had suffered from the loss of Steve, except they suffered in different ways. Althea lost a best friend, almost like a brother, and Peggy lost a lover, though they hadn't done anything more than kiss.

When Steve had went into the ice, it was freezing cold outside, but the summer months had come. Althea couldn't believe that so many months had passed since she lost her brother and best friend. She had asked Mr. Jarvis to take their place and walk her down the isle when she and Howard finally got married. The two still hadn't set a date, but Althea believed that it would be sometime before the summer of next year.

"Howard," Althea called, causing the man to look over at her,"do you have a date in mind for our wedding?" She asked, causing him to smile.

"Early December, that way we can have a nice wedding, and we won't sweat all over our expensive attire." He replied, making the girl laugh.

"You're right, I'd hate to sweat on an expensive dress." She commented, and he laughed as well.

"Do you want a big wedding or a small wedding?" He asked, causing her to sigh.

"Well, when you first asked me to marry you, I imagined this big, extravagant wedding with so many people and lots of food and stuff, but now, I don't see that. I see a small wedding, maybe only a few people, and that's it. I can't imagine having a big wedding after everything we lost." She said, making him pull her into a hug.

"I understand where you're coming from, Thea," Howard kissed her temple,"but I think we should have the wedding we dream of, and picture the ones we've lost as if they're there with us. We can even put pictures up of them, for it to feel like they're watching us get married." He replied, causing her to smile sadly.

"That's so sweet, I'd love to do that." She answered, and he simply nodded with a smile.

"Do you want to play a game?" Howard asked, causing Althea to lean up and look at him.

"What kind of game?" She asked,"because I'm not closing my eyes and holding out my hands again. I was tricked once, and I'm not falling for it again." She commented, making him laugh.

"No," He answered, shaking his head,"I was picking up your flowers the other day, and I heard these kids playing a game. It sounded, so I thought you'd like to play," He shrugged,"Basically, what I got from their little game, is you say something you've never done, to see what the other person has done. I guess it could be considered another drinking game, but we'll just make tally marks on a paper this time." He said, and Althea nodded.

"Will you go first to give me an example?" She asked, causing him to chuckle.

"Never have I ever, had a little sister." He said, making her roll her eyes playfully, and mark down a tally for herself.

"Never have I ever, obsessed over my own hair." This comment made Howard scoff, but he put a tally down for himself.

"That was rude." He retorted, making her laugh.

"I knew you were vain." She joked, and he rolled his eyes playfully.

"Never have I ever, accidentally punched myself in the boob." He said, making her glare.

"I was totally provoked." She retorted, and he laughed.

She quickly marked down a tally for herself.

"Never have I ever, almost got hit by a car when crossing an empty street." She teased, causing him to chuckle.

"I was definitely drunk." He murmured, shaking his head.

He tallied himself on the paper.

"Never have I ever, had sex in an office while at work." He said, causing her eyes to widen.

"Really? You, Howard Stark, never had sex in your office when you were supposed to be working?" She questioned, making him raise an eyebrow at her.

"Is that really so hard to believe?" He asked rhetorically,"I had respect for my office." He answered, and she nodded.

"Do you...want to have sex in your office?" She asked, causing him to smirk.

"Are you offering?" He asked, and she shrugged.

"Well, if you aren't interested..." She trailed off, and stated laughing when Howard stood up and went to the door of his office to lock it.

He pulled the shades down so nobody could see in the windows near the door, before he grabbed Althea and sat her down on his desk. In minutes their lips were all over each other. It was as if they were starving, and their only source of sustenance was each other. Howard pushed Althea's skirt up her thighs until it barely covered her ass in the back.

Howard unbuckled his belt, then quickly unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. He grasped Althea's panties and pulled them off of her, before he pulled down his underwear to let his cock spring free. Howard gave Althea a boyish grin, before he lined his cock up with her entrance and pushed deep into her.

Althea kept her arms firmly around Howard's shoulders, as her legs wrapped around his waist. Sex on a desk wasn't very easy, but it was fun. When they were finished, Howard tucked his cock back into his pants, and made sure his pants were put back correctly.

"I'm keeping these." Howard commented, as he stuffed Althea's panties into his pants' pocket.

Althea playfully glared at him, as she pulled down her skirt and tried to make sure she looked presentable. She just hoped that nobody could see that she wasn't wearing panties through her skirt. She also had to worry about the cum leaking out as she stood or sat without panties on. It was definitely going to be exhilarating, challenging, but fun...