-10. c-

idk how you guys have been saying her name, but it's not ka-lay-nah it's ka-leh-nah. just a heads up

⇢ ˗ˏˋ 🌊📚࿐ྂ

SINCE KALEHNA HAD ACCEPTED her feelings towards kai her mind was completely in pieces.

the thing was, kalehna was the friend that knew everything that was going on, right from wrong. but now, she didn't even know her left from her right.

she was now in history class, and because history wasn't on the SAT they were still learning about it, and had 2 test that previous week.

"kalehna, is there something going on at home?" her teacher ms. grace asked.

"no, why?" kalehna said. "i'm sorry." ms. grace
said, handing kalehna back her two tests.

kalehna almost crumbled to the ground seeing her test scores, if it didn't start with a one and end in two zeros her parents were not going to be happy.

"a 78, and a 67?" kalehna said, slightly out of breath.

"what?" julian said turning back to face kalehna. "what the heck, i got a 90. never would i think i would ever get a high grade than you."

"i've been entirely off my game since i admitted to you, harper and steph that i like kai. it's been messing with my brain." kalehna said.

"two options, you don't actually like him and just said it so we can leave you alone, or you're so madly in love with him that it's making you fail history." julian said.

"first,  it's neither. i do like him, but i'm not in love. second, i'm not failing." kalehna said.

"okay, so do your calculating thing and figure out what your new grade is."

kalehna started writing on her paper, calculating her grade that was once an A+.

she had almost passed out seeing her new history grade, "it's a...a..a"

"spit it out!"

"i can't!"

julian snatched the paper from kalehna, and even his eyes widened. "you have a C- in history. at least you're not failing?"

"julian, in my eyes im failing, in my parents eyes i'm on the verge of being kicked out their house. why not at least a C+.."

"kalehna, it's gonna be okay." julian said. "okay, your mom." kalehna sassed.

nayah speaks !

sorry for another filler guys