-13. lunch kiss

⇢ ˗ˏˋ 🌊📚࿐ྂ

"AND THEN HE LEANED IN, AND kissed me for a second time. and we were wrapped in a towel with the sunset next to us and, aah!" kalehna explained to her friends, squealing.

"that bathing suit definitely topped of everything he ever thought about you." steph said, holding kalehna's hand on the table.

"as much as i will like to smack you for kissing your first boy, i'm proud of you hokulani." julian said, giving his friend a fist bump.

"our baby kalehna has a boyfriend." harper said grabbing kalehna and rocking side to side.

"stop!" she yelled, fighting to get out of her friend's grip.

"hey, heads up." steph said, nodding to the boy walking over.

kai smiled when he and kalehna made eye contact, walking over a bit faster.

"hi."

"hi."

kai wrapped his arms around kalehna, leaning down to whisper in her ear.

"you okay?" he asked. "kai, i swear i am. you don't have to check up on me all the time okay." kalehna said.

"i'm sorry, i just really care about you." kai said. "i know, it's cute." kalehna smiled.

"okay, i'm gonna go now. tell me if you need anything." kai said.

kalehna nodded, and kai leaned over a bit more to kiss kalehna on the lips.

kalehna breathed out as kai walked away, "dude, you're turning red!" julian said loudly.

she tried to cover her face, smiling widely as what just happened.

nayah speaks !

yes guys, this is a filler