1, 𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙢 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

*Beep**Beep*Beep*

The alarm awakes a boy from his deep slumber, much to his dismay,'I can never get my full night's rest without a problem, first that stupid fly, then that loud ass neighbor and now this.' If it were any other day he would have try and fall back asleep, but he remembered that today was the day he had to go to the academy for orientation, because as of today he was a ninja. As of today he would start his legacy, the legacy of Kenji Fujiwara.

He still doesn't fully understand how he got this far, because he flunked all his written tests and exams. Probably because he was good at all the practical exams, whether it be hand to hand combat, or shuriken jutsu. He even learned the shadow clone jutsu, it was not intentional of course. Why he was trying to do the clone jutsu he just did, lucky I guess. In fact, he didn't know the difference between the clone jutsu and shadow clone jutsu.

He yawns and stretches his body, slowly he gets out of bed, in no mood to get up, and makes his way to the bathroom. After finishing in bathroom, he put on his normal outfit he usually wears. It consisted of a pair of black shorts, a sleeveless shirt, a pair of black ninja sandals, and a hoodie. He also had arm and leg wraps on, and bandages underneath his kunai pouch on his right leg. And of course his headband, which had the symbol of the hidden leaf village engraved on it.

Before leaving his apartment he takes a banana for the walk to the academy and another pouch full of shuriken and more kunai.

On the walk he takes his own sweet time like he has all day and nothing to do, peels his banana and takes a bite, savoring the taste. Truth be told if eating wasn't necessary, he wouldn't eat at all. He thinks it's to much effort.

Finally arriving it to the academy, hands in his pockets, he makes his way to his classroom. Opening the door he interrupts Iruka Sensei, "Sorry I'm late sensei", boredom clear in his voice.

"Kenji! You're late!"

He just looks at his sensei with a blank expression. Iruka grew a tick mark, Kenji alway knew how to make his patients thin, but he couldn't deny that he was a very gifted young boy physically, only if he was like that in his accedemics. Before he could say anything he would regret later, Iruka calmed down, "please just take a seat and listen."

"...kay."

Walking right to the top off the class he sits next to Ino and Shikamaru, resting his on the table. Him being seated gave Iruka the chance to continue.

"As I was saying, you are only genin, first level ninjas. All of you will be group into three man squads. Each squad will be lead by a jonin, an elite ninja."

Kenjis head perked out after hearing those words. 'Three man squad, huh? I know who I don't want on my team. First is Naruto. He's a loud mouth and will be a complete nuisance, and if you thought I was a idiot, compared to Naruto, I'm a genius. Then there's Sasuke. He's arrogant and cocky. He thinks his the shit, and I might not like him for beating me in the shuriken exam. And finally, Sakura. I mean, what's there not to hate. She's a know it all brat and she's obsessed with Sasuke. Plus she has a big ass forehead.'

Iruka continues, "but since there are an uneven amount of you guy, one team will have a extra person. Moving on, we want each squad to have a balance of abilities, that's how we set them up. I will now announce the squads..." after announcing most of the squads,"...squad eight. Hinata Hyuga. Kiba Inuzuka. Shino Aburame. Now squad ten. Ino Yamanaka. Shikamaru Nara. And Choji Akimichi."

For a while Kenji thinks to about something, which is rare, that has to be almost the whole class, and his name wasn't called out yet, including Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura. Iruka Sensei didn't say the team that will have a four man squad, either. And if his maths were correct, which was also rare, that's one, two, three...four? Yeah! That four people's names not called out. Oh no.

"And finally for our last squad and the squad that will be four man squad is, Naruto Uzumaki. Sakura Haruno," at the mention of Sakura name, Naruto celebrated, while she did not," Sasuke Uchiha", at the mention of Sasuke name, it was time for Sakura to celebrate, and Narutos to sulk. And that only left...oh no. Why now of all time was his math right.
"And lastly...", please no, Kenji would do anything to not be in a team those three. Quickly he looked around, trying to find anyone else in the class beside him that was left, but to no avail. Accepting the inevitable, he sighed and put his head back on the table,

"...Kenji Fujiwara, team seven."

I hope you enjoyed chapter 1 of the Naruto x male oc fanfic🙏
If you have anything to say please comment, but go easy on me.
PEACE✌