3, 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙚𝙨𝙩

When Kakashi Sensei gave them the signal to start, Kenji and two of his three teammates made their into the bushes and trees finding places to hide, the only one out in the open was Naruto.

"You and me, fair and square. Let's go!"

Kenji facepalms at his idiot of a teammate,'this dumbass. Doesn't he know how fast that guy is. But to be fair if I didn't see what happened earlier, then I probably would've done the same.'

"Y'know compared to the others your pretty weird", Kakashi Sensei stated blankly.

Naruto gritted his teeth, once again did his Sensei throw unwelcomed comments his way,"oh yeah!? Well the only thing weird here is your haircut!", charging full force, only stopping when he saw his Sensei put his hand in his pouch.

"Shinobi battle techniques part one: taijutsu, the physical art."

'Taijutsu? That's hand to hand combat right', Kenji thought from his spot in a bush nearby,'but then why is he taken out a weapon. I bet it's something cool', he really wanted to see his Sensei pull something cool out, only for him to pull a book,'a book really? And here I thou- wait! That book, I've seen it before but where?....oh...OH! Who knew Kakashi Sensei was a man of culture.'

Naruto and Kakashi Sensei exchange words before the former changes at the latter once again only for all his attempts to fail, but as Naruto threw a strike, Kakashi disappeared and then reappeared behind him in a crouching position, with his hand in a hand sign? Kenji thought as they had learned this at the academy, because hand signs was supposed to help you do ninjutsu.' Is he really gonna do that right now, and on Naruto of all people. It'll kill him.' He wondered, but soon his thoughts were cut off when Kakashi Sensei did something completely uncalled for.

"Leaf village secret finger jutsu: Thousand years of death!", sticking his fingers up Narutos ass, shooting the genin into the lake.

Kenji sweatdrops,' that's gotta hurt and Kakashis' poor fingers, they probably stink like shit right now.'

Not to long after two shuriken came flying from the straight to Kakashi, only for him to catch it around his fingers. Naruto crawled out of the lake, Kakashi Sensei standing in front of him,"Y'know you won't get lunch unless you get a bell by noon."

"I know, I know!", Naruto sighs out frustrated, "you told us already!"

"You seem pretty wobbly for someone who wants to surpass the hokage."

"You told us not to eat breakfast, but how can I fight when I'm starving to death."

'I feel like I cheated, I mean it was just one banana, it doesn't really count as breakfast does it?', Kenji shrugs, 'oh who cares, what they won't know won't hurt them.'

"So you caught me off guard that all it was! Believe it!", an audible grumble was heard,"I'm so hungry I don't have any strength. But that won't stop me, I've to get one of those bell no matter what, I'll find the strength some how, believe it! I'm gonna pass this test and I'm not gonna go back to the academy", he state as the water behind him begins to stir, "I will become a ninja", with that shadow clones sprout out of the water coming straight for Kakashi.

'Shadow clones!? And here I thought he was some idiot, well he still a idiot, but this was certainly a surprise. I thought I could have something that was uniquely mine in this team, well there goes. Unbelievable, he can do more than me to, where I can only do up to six, he can make seven.'