till the end (daron)

guys this is so short im sorry :(
2001 or 2002 era daron, but you can pretend its any era cuz any are applicable
just a cute little scenario w daron, not that interesting
the reader can be any gender, as none is implied in this
-
"I miss you," I tiredly told my boyfriend through the phone, my voice muffled. It was 10 pm, and I'd decided to call Daron out of impulse. It was almost as though I couldn't live without him for more than just a day or two. I always worried that I was too clingy. "I don't want to sleep alone,"

With that, he drove to my house and picked me up. All I needed was his presence. I wished I'd lived with him, but I was far too nervous to bring that up so early in the relationship.

As he drove me, he told me about his day. I really did try listening, but I was slowly dazing off as I did so. His voice was oddly soothing.

When we got to his home, he grasped my shoulder to awaken me. He helped me out of the car and linked his arm around mine, whispering sweet things in my ear.

When we got to his bedroom, I remembered that I'd completely forgotten to bring something to sleep in. He must've noticed this right away, because he tossed me one of his t shirts, which I was pretty sure wasn't washed. I didn't mind though, because it didn't smell bad. His eyes darted away from my body as I changed, but slyly moved back, meeting my gaze.

I felt more comfortable than I ever had in a shirt that smelled like his cologne. He embraced me and planted a kiss on my forehead (he was slightly too short to kiss the top of my head).

We both lied down in his bed. He covered me with the quilt and the comforter he slept with and just studied my face. Our bodies heated each other's despite the slightly cold air of Daron's home.

I knotted my fingers in Daron's rough shaggy hair, pulling his face to mine. I wanted to kiss him so badly, and almost as if on cue he closed the gap between us.

Daron was so beautiful, just looking at me with those wide eyes. If he was the only person I was allowed to look at for the rest of my life, I was fine with that.

"I love you," he whispered.

"I love you... more than you'll ever know,"