[2] haunted

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

haunted

𝐄𝐕𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐓'𝐒 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐀 𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌 as she hit the ground, landing on Luke

𝐄𝐕𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐓'𝐒 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐀 𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌 as she hit the ground, landing on Luke. 'That's gonna leave a bruise,' she thought. The boys were groaning beside her. Eve gets off of Luke and looking around. how did they get back to the studio?

"Woah!" Luke gasped. "How did we get back here?" before Eve could answer, a girl screamed.

Eve jumps at the girl screaming and the boys also scream holding onto Eve. The curly-haired girl kept screaming until she ran out of the studio.

"You guys can get off of me, she's gone." Eve said. The boys let go of the girl and walked around the studio. Eve went up the ladder and groaned at how messy it was up there. Why did the boys never clean up here? Eve hears footsteps coming into the studio she thought it was the boys. She looked down the railing but it was same the girl that was screaming.

"Are you still here?" the girl asked. Eve watched her in silence, not wanting to scare her again. "I know I saw something. I'm not crazy." The girl sighed.

The boys randomly appeared behind the girl. "Well, we're all a little crazy," Luke beamed.

The girl turned around and screamed, holding the cross in front of her.

"Please stop screaming!" Alex demanded, covering his ears.

"Who are you, and what are you doing in my mom's studio?" the girl asked. Eve frowned at her words about her mom's studio.

"Your mom's studio?" Luke questioned. "This is our studio." Luke looks around the studio. "My couch!" He giggles jumping on his couch.

He frowns and looks around the studio once again. "Wait a minute, where is Eve?"

"Up here!" Eve calls out. The girl flinches when she heard Eve's voice. Luke looks up and sees her sitting behind the loft railing and smiles at her, happy to see her.

"Can you give me one second?" He asks the girl before getting up from the couch "Eve, get down here." Luke says.

As Eve is going down the ladder, the girl holds the cross facing Eve. Eve shrugs and moves towards Alex. "Just give us a second.." Luke mumbles.

Luke turns around, facing Alex, Reggie, and Eve.

"Guys, what's going on? how did she get all her stuff here so fast?" Luke asked the group.

"Maybe she's a witch," Reggie replies, which made Eve giggle at his words.

"There is no such thing as witches," Alex says.

"You sure? I used to think there was no such thing as ghosts." Reggie snaps back.

"That's fair." Alex whispered. "Okay, but she's not a witch. Look, she is just scare. Let someone with a softer touch handle this."

"I think Eve should handle it," Reggie says, and Luke nods, agreeing with Reggie.

Alex shakes his head "No, I got this guys." He turns around, facing the girl that was watching the group the whole time.

"Why are you in our studio?" Alex shouts.

"Jesus." Eve sighs at the boy.

The girl shoves her cross at Alex that went through him. She pulled it back, confused.

"Oh my god! how did you do that?"

"Clearly, you're not understanding. We are ghosts, alright... we're just four ghosts, and we're really happy to be home." Alex explains "So, thank you for the flowers. they really brighten up the room."

"We're actually in a band called sunset curve."  Luke butts in.

"Tell your friends." Reggie winked at the girl.

"Last night we supposed to be a really big night for us. It was gonna change our lives." Luke explains.

"I'm pretty sure it did." Eve whispers to Luke leaning against him. Eve didn't really think about the whole becoming a ghost thing but now that she thinks about it she hates it.

"This is freaking me out." The girl mumbles pulling something from her back pocket.

Luke points at the thing in her hand "What is that? what are you doing?"

"It's my phone." The girl said and starts typing something on her phone. Eve and Alex lean forward trying to see what the girl is doing on her phone.

"Who you calling?" Eve asked.

"I'm googling sunset swerve." She said.

"Sunset curve." the group corrected the girl.

She lets out an awkward cough and looked up at the group "There is a sunset curve. you did die. but not last night twenty-five years ago?" Eve scoffed at the girl. I mean, they didn't die five years ago?

"What? no, that's impossible. After we floated out of the ambulance, all we did was go to the weird, dark room where Alex cried."

"Well... I don't think... I mean Eve was on the urge of crying." Alex says, which made Eve turn to look at him. Alex gulps "I think we were all pretty upset."

"Okay, but we were there for just an hour." Luke clarifies "We just showed up here."

The girl holds up her phone facing the group "Look. I'm telling you what my phone says. See, you died in 1995, when you guys were 17. It's now 2020."

"So, it has been 25 years." Alex stammered. "I have been crying for 25 years? How is that possible?!"

"You're a very emotional person, and that's okay." Reggie pats his back, trying to calm him down.

"Thought you were afraid to come out here." a voice from behind us said. Eve turned around to see a little boy walking in. "Talking to your ghost friend? how does he look? is he hideous?"

Alex giggled and nudged Reggie "He can see you."

"No, he can't." the girl responded with a confused look on her face.

The little boy looked around the room. "What?"

"What do you want?"

"A normal sister, for starters. Stop being weird and come eat." The boy walked out of the studio.

"He couldn't see you?" she asked.

"I mean, yeah, that's usually how ghost works." Alex said.

"Okay, look, I'm sorry for what happened to you guys, but this isn't your studio anymore. You need to leave."

"Wait!" Luke called outs for her before she can walk out the studio. "We didn't get your name."

"It's Julie." She replied. Luke gave her a small smile.

"Well, I'm Luke, by the way... and this is-"

"I'm Reggie!"

"Alex, how's it going?"

"Eve!" Eve replied with a smile on her face, which Julie didn't return back. Julie walked out of the studio not saying a word, which made Eve smile disappear.

"She's a nice one, isn't she?" Eve scoffed, grabbing Luke's hand pulling him towards the couch.

"She really is nice!" Reggie agreed with a smile on his face, not knowing that Eve was being sarcastic.

KAYLA SPEAKS !!

IM BACK ! IM BACK !