[3] little changes

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

little changes

"𝐒𝐎, 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐎 𝐖𝐄 𝐃𝐎 𝐍𝐎𝐖?" Alex asked Luke with Eve beside him, their shoulders bushing against each other

"What do you mean?" Eve replied.

"I mean, we can't sit here all day. Juile just kicked us out and we have nowhere to go."

"We are not leaving. We were here first," Luke grumbled, not happy about the situation that we are in right now.

"We have been gone for 25 years. It's not ours anymore." Luke pouted at Eve's words. I mean yes, they were there first, but it's been 25 years. It's not their place anymore.

It was silence for a moment, and everyone was thinking about what else to do, not until Eve broke the silence.

"Out of all of the ways we could've died, we died by eating a hot dog. You know how embarrassing that is?" Everyone froze and stared at Eve.

"We literally died, how is that embarrassing," Alex questioned the girl.

Eve bites her lips nervously and shrugs "Just saying what everyone was thinking."

"She's not wrong." Reggie crooned. She smiled at Reggie, knowing that Reggie always has her back.

"you know what? I'm going to go in the house and talk to Julie, maybe try to get her to let us stay," Luke says.

"I don't think that's a good idea," Eve responded, looking at the boy as he got up from the couch and walked towards Alex and Reggie.

"Trust me, it is. You coming?" he asked and Eve shook her head, not wanting to bother the girl again. The three boys vanished, leaving Eve in a silent room

She sighs and started nervously playing with her fingers. One thing that Eve wasn't showing is that she's scared - she's scared of being a ghost. One of Eves's worst fear was dying. She wasn't scared her whole life about dying because she knew she still had years to live, but she thought wrong.