Part 1: Introducing Madness

Tara's Pov:

My chest is heavy, I'm not breathing good and I'm not doing so well either. I hold my chest and let in a sharp inhale of air. I look behind me to see Sam crawling on the floor..a man in a mask behind her. The man starts stabbing her rapidly as I let out continuous sobs of agony, watching my sister in fear. I look over at all of my dead or knocked unconscious friends who might die in a minute or two..and then back at the two ghostfaces, the two who did it. THE TWO WHO RUINED MY LIFE. I watch Sam get sliced up her back, frozen in fear and overwhelmed with extreme guilt. Liv is dead, Mindy is dead, Chad is dead, Wes is dead, Amber..my sweet angel is DEAD.  And soon will be my sister. As soon as I look up from all of my friends lifeless bodies I look back up at the killer, and my sister who is now unconscious as the rest of them.  "What was the motive this time? The movies..? The fame..? FOR FU-" I get cut off as a familiar voice speaks. "I did it for love Tara." I look up at the man in the mask as he speaks. The man finally reveals himself. Leaving me shocked and on my knees.

                             "Surprised?"

"TARA WAKE UPP!!!!" Mindy shakes me from my deep slumber as I look around, trembling slightly. "Hey..T you okay? Are you cold?" Amber asks me. "No..no I'm fine I just, I had a bad dream." Chad smiles and looks at me, "the boogie man get ya?" He laughs as Liv elbows him in the chest, eyeing him down. "Guys, guys. Come on leave Tara alone, she probably doesn't wanna talk about it." Wes states, Amber rolls her eyes and Wes gives her a "Fuck off" Type of look. Mindy looks at the two of them and interferes, "Anyway, Tara. Can you talk to me about it later?" I look at Mindy and think about it for a second. "Yeah..Just talk to me after math class. I need to catch up on my work." I reply to Mindys request. She nods and looks at Amber who seems to be staring me down which I just noticed. "You hungry tiger? Rawr." Mindy purrs at Amber which makes me burst out laughing. Amber rolls her eyes and smiles, trying to hold herself together. "What the fuck was that?" Liv laughs out, Mindy shrugs and we all laugh until the bell rings, then we all groan. We all have the same moods and that's why we're all friends. We split up to go to our classes. I have first period with Mindy and Wes which is science. Yuck.
I sit down and unpack all my stuff. "Tara? Is Tara here." The teacher asks. I raise my hand. "Here." I call out. My teacher writes my name down on her present board. "Tara can I talk to you for a second?" The teacher asks me. "Uhm, yeah sure, what about?"I walk up to my teacher as she pulls out my most recent assessment

Tara Carpenter, Unit 3 Assessment

                           7%

Well shit. I look at my grade and my eyes widen. My teacher looks at me disappointed "You got the lowest grade in the class." My teacher states. No shit Sherlock. "What's happened Tara? You used to be at the top of my class." I look at my hands and start to fiddle with them. "Uh..I uhm- well..I..I haven't been sleeping that much? But..that's not really a big de-" I mutter "I'll be talking to your mother about that." She says which makes me panic.

"No please don't! She'll literally kill me. I'll do better next time I swear. I'll study, I'll- I'll work hard-!"

"I'm sorry but this behavior is concerning Tara. You dropped so suddenly and your Mother needs to be notified."

I look at my teacher with water forming in my eyes as I pack my things and storm out of the classroom. On the way out I bump shoulders with Amber, but I walk away fast. Amber looks at me and starts to follow me. I get into a bathroom stall and slam the door shut, sitting on the dirty ground, crying. Just to clear some things up, my mom is a drug addict, an alcoholic, a satanist, and a child abuser. Satan herself. Only god knows how my life is gonna go after I get home today. I hear a faint knock on the door and I wipe my tears. "Tara..?" I hear a faint whisper. "go away." I say harshly, immediately feeling guilty after. "I'll be outside the door if you need me okay?" Amber says quietly. "Leave. I don't want you to get in trouble with me." I say quietly. "If it's with you I wouldn't mind." Amber says, trying to make me laugh or blush but it doesn't work. "Please Amber just- fuck off for now." Amber sighs and waits by the sink for me to get out of the stall. As soon as I get out of the stall she rushes over to me and hugs me. "What happened T?" She asks. "Nothing, just gonna get my ass whooped and put into foster care by my mother when I get home." I mumble into her shoulder. She lets out a faint "oh" as I chuckle a little bit. "Welll..you could stay at my house?" Amber offers, I really wanna say yes but I would have to ask my mom. "I don't know.." I sigh. "Pleeeasseeee." She knows I can't resist those eyes..wait, what? Okay, nevermind. "Ugh, fine. But you have to take me out for sushi." I exclaim as I walk away, wiping away my dried up tears as Amber follows behind me, grasping my hand softly. When she does this I get a warm and tingly feeling throughout my body, it's like electric and it feels like water twisting and turning in my stomach..It's quite comforting but weird. I look up at Ambers beautiful eyes and hair..Shes super tall, 4 inches taller then me but still prettier. And her lips look so sof- "You like what you see?" Amber giggles. I snap out of my trance and hit her on shoulder. "God shut up." I snap back.

                What is this fucking feeling?

1076 WORDS WOOHHJJ

first chapter how we feeling 😩😫😛