Part 8: Twisted all my limbs for YOU.

Tara's Pov
I'm still waiting for Amber to come back even though she said she wouldn't. God I'm so obsessive, Wes hasn't replied to any of my texts Mindys gonna stay over to comfort me, and Sam wants to rip Ambers throat out. Cool.

Wes❤️❤️

Hello? I'm sorry for freaking
out. ❤️

Wes?

Helooooo

bae

why r u ignoring me 😭😭😭

Ok Wes reply like actually

I'm sorry.

Hello???

I wrap myself in blankets hoping they strangle me, Mindy rests her head on my shoulder. "You look like you just watched the Human Centipede." She says, making me smile. "We'll, my boyfriend isn't replying to me, my best friend likes me but she ran away because I didn't show her any affection, and my sister wants to kill her." Mindy rubs my back. "Everything will get better T. Ambers gonna come back and Wes is just a crybaby, he'll come back soon." Mindy says which makes me feel weird. "Mindy, I don't know if I like Wes. It's just weird now." I say, looking at her. "Oh. Uhh, I don't know what to tell you..maybe tell him that instead of me??" She says. I nod, "Yeah..tomorrow though." Mindy smiles and pulls me closer. I eventually fall asleep on her shoulder and Sam is still awake. At 3 AM The door knob turns and keys jingle. Sam looks at the door, pointing a gun at it, prepare for anything. The door opens and Amber and Liv both walk in, soaked from the rain. "Fuck!" Amber gets startled from the gun pointed directly at her and Liv. "Where were you guys??" Sam says, unsure. "We were at Liv's house. I felt guilty and wanted to come back here to see Tara but..she's sleeping I guess, so I'm gonna g-" Sam stops Amber from leaving. "You're not leaving her again, do you understand me?! You put my sister through so much shit today. Your lucky." Amber looks scared and backs up a little. "Yeah- yeah..I understand." Sam puts the gun down. "Good." She goes upstairs to get Tara. "Hey, T. Ambers back." Tara not even hesitantly rushes down the stairs and jumps on Amber. "Woah there..calm down, I'm still high as shit." Amber says. "You're drunk?!" I say, concerned for her. "Just a little." She says, holding her head. "Why did you leave? You fucking scared me Amber, I thought you got hurt or lost." Amber looks at me guilty. "I'm sorry, I was just- I was embarrassed..can I sit down?" Amber asks, I nod and sit next to her. Chad comes stomping down the stairs. Liv smiles widely as Chad picks her up and swings her around in his giant arms. "Mm..I thought you were lost! I was about to call 911." Liv smiles. "I'm kinda offended you didn't call them sooner." Liv says, I giggle and look back at Amber, who's smiling at the two. I admire her for a second before she looks back at me. "Hey..Tara?" She asks. "Hm?" I hum. "Can I.." Amber makes a signal with her hand that represents cuddling. I laugh at her as she blushes, she looks embarrassed. I lay on her chest and shiver a little bit, she's cold from the rain and she's soaking wet but that doesn't mean I won't do this. I love her, she just needs a towel. "Hey, guys where's Wes? Have you seen him??" I ask. Ambers face changes, to a jealousy look. I pinch her cheek and smile. She giggles slightly. "Nah, haven't seen him since I went to go get Amber." Liv says. "Oh..that's weird he just disappeared after..never mind." I cut myself off before I spill to much shit. I see Sam turn on the news and she spits her coffee out, she looks at me and immediately turns it off. "What? What happened?" I say, getting up quickly. "Nothing, Amber. Get Tara to sleep now." Sam demands. "Sam what the fuck is going on..? Give me the remote." I walk over to her trying to grab the remote from her hands. "Tara..stop!!" Sam struggles to grip the remote. "I slip my thumb on the on button when Sam stops covering it. I look at the TV and my heart drops, deeper then the oceans true grounds.

"Police find Wes Hicks, son of Sheriff Judy Hicks dead, on the side of the road with his throat slit by a knife. Police identified this knife as a Buck 120 knife. The one that ghostface uses to kill his victims."

"Oh my god.." my voice trembles and my hands shake.

"Police believe that some psycho fans are trying to make a new stab movie...killing after killing, the police have no evidence of who this man is."

I drop to the ground and sob heavily, Amber jumps up from the couch and immediately goes over to comfort me. Mindy, Chad, and Liv go over to me while Sam stands in shock. Amber cradles me in her arms while I sob loudly. "Shhh..shhh..it's okay..it's okay, I'm here."
I cry louder when she says that. Mindy pushes my hair out of my face. "Mindy, grab Tara's extra inhaler, it's in my pocket." Amber says. Mindy nods and grabs the inhaler, putting it to my mouth so I can take a puff. Amber pulls me to her chest, trying to calm me down as I keep breaking into more tears. Liv and Chad cry at the sight of me, completely loosing my shit. "GOD DAMNIT!!" I throw my inhaler at the wall. "Tara..Tara look at me, look at me." Amber says. "You're going to be okay." I look at her angrily. "Easy for you to say, he wasn't your fucking boyfriend!" I say as I run upstairs. Amber goes to follow after me but Mindy stops her. "Let her have some time.." She says. Amber looks pissed off and sits back down. Sam still staring at the TV.

ok
1003 words 😍😍😍
Wes flop is finally gone lol anyways
who do y'all think the killer is?? I'm not following the original script btw