let's take our minds off things for a while!

(OMG OMG OMG HOLY SHIT I ACTUALLY FINISHED THIS IM GOING BATSHIT RN-)

.

.

.

All was quiet and peaceful in the matilas; the sky was blue, the clouds were fluffy and the people were walking among the streets of the city, some walking beside others or talking to one another. It was a cold winter evening, snow not leaving any corner of the area untouched, the whole city a winter wonderland that could soothe the hearts of many.

Because of how cold it was, people dressed in their warmest clothes, sweaters, hoodies, jackets, and scarves could be seen worn by almost everyone around the city, decorating the crowds of city folk walking on the sidewalk with many beautiful colors and patterns.

Some young kids were out in front of their warm and cozy houses or apartments playing in the cold snow, throwing snowballs at each other in good fun, making snowmen or playing tag with their buddies.

It was sweet, almost too sweet...

Across the city we find ourselves at our local universal college dorm center where all of the city's college students went to after their classes when they couldnt afford to pay apartment rent because they blew all their money on getting these dorms because collage is expensive as fuck and not worth what it needs to be just to get a degree and have a futrue.

The door to the college dorm center swung open as a woman with black messy hair with green highlights, and a green and black stitched scarf wrapped around her neck stepped out of the college dorm center and out into the snow-infested courtyard, the snow crunching under her feet as she stepped outside.

She shivered as the cold air brushed onto her face and traveled through her body, running from head to toe. The woman wasn't very layered up on clothes if you were to compare to the rest of the citizens of the city, all she had on was a dark green hoodie with a black short-sleeved shirt underneath, black baggy jeans, and a pair of JORDANS.

Not too much, if anything she looked like a washed up hobo that actually had money to afford proper clothes rather than a house, don't ask me how that works cuz idk.

The woman squinted her eyes as the sun tried to blind her with its deadly rays, not contributing any sort of helpful warmth in her time of need but hey that's the weather system in the motpilas for ya.

She threw her hood over her head, its soft cloth brushing past the soft yet messy strands of her hair slightly messing up her hair more than it already was. Just one more thing to deal with!

Before the woman could even take a step outside of the snow packed courtyard of the college campus a familiar horriendusly annoying voice called her name making her groan in annoyance.

she then turned around being greeted with another woman sitting at the counter reading some sort of magazine that the woman had never seen being sold around the matopilas, the desk that she was sitting at was placed in the main room of the college dorm center and behind the desk was a wall full of keys on hooks for each dorm in the college dorm center.

The woman at the desk looked away from her magazine and transferred her gaze to the other woman who was looking over her shoulder giving the woman at the desk a death glare that would make anyone's soul leave their body.

The woman at the desk didn't seem to care about the daggers that were being shot at her from the messy ebony haired woman's eyes. At this point the woman at the desk seemed used to this kind of glares, seemed like she'd get them all the time from this one messy haired woman that just so happened to not be able to afford an apartment because paying for college is a BITCH.