Table Number 3

A few people on the beach stood up surrounded a guy who seemed to be unconscious, while the other guy was trying to get him back from his unconsciousness. He did some CPR to the other guy.

"Somebody call ambulance!" One of those people shouted.

"No need! Just do mouth to mouth first!" Replied the other one.

The guy who was doing chest- pressing to the unconscious guy stopped. He looked at the guy under him. He didn't bother to look at the people who surrounded them and did nothing except commenting and commanding.

Three seconds later, he bent down and pinched the guy's nose and opened his mouth, so he can give him mouth to mouth CPR.

One. Two. Three.

The guy blew into the other guy's mouth.

"Ouwhh...!" Some of those people made the sound as he blows the guy's mouth.

The guy looked at the unconscious guy. And there was no sign that he gains back his consciousness. So he bent down again and took another try.

One. Two. Three.

The guy pulled up again, looks at the other guy.

"Try one more time!" Shouted one of the people.

The guy looked at the guy who still lying down with eyes closed. The water still beaded on his face. The guy started examining the other guy's feature. The thick dark hair with high forehead and cheekbones, the high nose bridge with pointed edge in the end, thin lips that turn darker because of the coldness being undried for quite some time. He has a mole under his left lower lip, too. He bended down again and pinched the other guy's nose. His other hand tried to open the guy's mouth and he started to blow again.

One..

He pulled back abruptly when the guy jolted and let a coughing sound. He also coughed when he realized that he had swallowed something that the other guy's has coughed out. While the other guy was vomited the things from inside his stomach. Some of his vomitus went to the guy's wet shirt.

"Eewww...!!" The people around them scream in disgust.

The guy who vomited looked shock when he realized that he was throwing up to the other guy. He closed his mouth which still stain by his vomitus.

"Oh shit!!" He cursed.

"Oh! Gross!" One of the people in the crowd shouted and there was another guy came out from the crowd and approached the vomited guy.

"I told you! Don't eat prawn! You're so stupid!" Scolded the guy who just came to him.

The guy didn't reply to him. He only looked at his savior who trying to clean up the vomitus from his shirt.

"So-sorry.... Sorry...!" The vomited guy tried to help his savior to clean up his shirt.

"No, no! It's alright! It's fine!" Said his savior.

"I will wash it for you!" Said the guy, pulling the hem.of the shirt.

"It's fine. It's only a cheap t-shirt...! I can throw it away....!" Replied his savior.

"I- I feel bad...!" Said the guy with the guilty face.

His savior looked at him and smiled. He looked at him for a good five seconds, long enough for only looking at someone. And it made the vomited guy feels awkward. The guy who just came could feel the awkward atmosphere between them.

"Hey, Xiao Zhan! The shop needs your help! Stop being dumb!" The new guy said. He pulled the other guy to get up.

"Wha-? Oh! Hey, Friend! Thanks for saving me!" Said the guy to his savior. And he couldn't refuse when the other guy dragging him away from the place.