Part 6

Please vote for this chapter and then you can read ;)

Also comment!

RECAP (Jasons POV)

 I just sat there lost in my thoughts, I could hear them speak but I wasn't reacting. "She needs blood", "Hurry up before she goes into shock". The voices were fading, I looked just in time to see her enter a room at the end of the long hallway. I kept telling my self that she was going to be ok, but all I could do at the moment was wait, and hope for the best.

*************************************************************************************************************

Unknown POV

There she was, sleeping peacefully. I was like a ghost, unseen by everyone, but I was there. Watching, always watching. Sometimes I think that I'm insane, doing what I do, but  I just end up pushing that thought away, knowing very well that what I do is for the best. I Admit that I'm a stalker, I creep because that's just what I do best. I watch every single move. The funny part is that she doesn't know, she has no idea that I'm watching her, even in her sleep I keep an eye on her. Right now it's just me and her, I'd like to keep it that way. Scaring her makes me feel some type of way, I love it. Like today in those woods, I hadn't had this much fun in a long time. I should do this more often. 

A small sigh coming out of her lips made me come back to reality. There she was waking up, and here I was watching. She couldn't see me, but I knew that she felt my presence. With all those years of experience I can definitely tell when someone knows that they are being watched. She knew.

**************************************************************************************************************

Emmas POV

What was happening? I couldn't see or hear anything, everything was dark.  I couldn't feel, I felt dead, as if life had been taken out of me. I felt my eyes moving, trying to open them with all my will. My eyes began to open slightly, and that was when everything became clear. I was in a hospital bed, alone. The room was simple but clean, everything was white. There was a needle in my arm, connected to it was a long tube that led to a bag full of blood. I must have lost quite a lot, which probably caused me to pass out. My leg was numb, a white bandage was covering my whole leg up to my knee, but there was no pain, all pain was gone. So here I was, laying down in a hospital bed for the first time. Everything was quiet, except for the beeping sounds of the machines connected to me. As I still felt extremely tired I closed my eyes, trying to relax as I knew I was safe here. As I was drifting off to sleep I heard another sound, it was a different one, definitely not a machine. Breathing. Someone was here, someone was breathing, but where?  I could now feel it, a presence, there was definitely someone here who did not wish to be seen. I tried to calm my heart rate, the beeping sound coming out of the machine was becoming quicker and quicker. I began looking around me, but I couldn't  see anyone. Was someone playing a trick on me? My question was answered as I lay my head down, and then I made contact. Not with my pillow, but contact with those eyes. The same eyes that I saw today in the forest this morning, my eyes where looking straight at them. Unable to blink, those eyes kept staring at me.

"Emma? are you ok?"

Jason came in, with a glass of water in hand. I lifted my head to look at him, I didn't answer, I was petrified. I quickly looked back up, where the eyes were, but they were gone.

************************************************************************************************************

Hey guys here's an update I hope you like it ! :) if you do please VOTE for this chapter! thank you!

I really love getting comments! any feedback is welcomed :) thanks xxx