4.

Author pov

Next morning

Y/n was sleeping peacefully.......
But WAKE UP!!WAKE UP!! WAKIEEEE !! WAKIEEEE!! WAKE UP!!

Y/n: Arggggg stop it .... Let me sleep ( in a sleepy voice)

And see she drifted in her dream land and......
After 10min...... 

Door bang open makes a loud voice but to your surprise the little creature means y/n. ... Didn't even bug from  her place ... Someone came inside her bedroom and you know who it is..? who is it..?
Yes you are right she is non other than her mom...  She sees her daughter who is sleeping peacefully with her red short eyes. .. but her eyes sparkle with mystery and her lips curved in smirk... She quietly came near Y/n and sat beside her and slowly came near her daughter and......

Mrs Kang: YYYYYY/NNNNNNNNN WAAAAAKKKKEEEE UUUPPPPPP YOOOUUU WILLL BEEEE LAATTTTEEE FORRRRR YOURRRRRR SCHOOOOOOOLLLL....

(And then y/n jolt up at speed and blink her eyes a few times to process everything... And then she turned her head to her right and saw her mom looking at her very innocently while trying to look cute while controlling her laugh.... 
Then Y/n whine....

Y/n : waeee mom...... you know I was going to kiss my prince.... But ... But. You ... Hmmp

Mrs Kang: ( chuckle) okay my daughter YoU CaN KiSs YouR PriNcE later now... You have to go to school did you forget..? Hmm

Y/n: (while pouting ) no  mom gives me 5minutes I will be ready and come down

Mrs Kang: hmm you better be quick ok...

Y/n : (while going towards the bathroom) okay mom.

Author nim: (Well you should give her privacy in you know...)

After some time y/n came running because she was going to be late for school and then she saw her mom and told her mom...

Y/n: bye I am late for school so today I am skipping my breakfast but don't worry I will eat something in school okay bye .....

Mrs Kang: (signing) okay but you better eat something ok...

Y/n nodded while wearing her shoes.

Mrs Kang: umm.. by the way Y/n.... ( Y/n turn around) please come home fast we have to go to Mr. Kim's house. ok..

(Y/n stop doing what she was doing.)

Y/n prov

When mom said that we have to go to her boyfriend's house then I remembered yesterday's conversation.

Y/n: (while signing) hmmm.... Okay... Then bye..see ya..

While walking to school I was thinking that is it ok to give someone that place which you don't want to give any one in your life hmm ... I mean obviously who would give that place to strangers but... I mean... I know... (Signing)  I haven't seen Mom happy this much all this year after dad...

I don't know, what if this all is just an act or something.... If that man is faking all then.... No! I shouldn't come to an conclusion without knowing...

I was so busy thinking that I didn't realise that I reached school and I didn't even see that someone was coming towards me and I bumped into that person.. I close my eyes and am ready to feel the floor.. I was about to fall but two hands and I open my eyes only to see my crush I was lost in his eyes that I didn't realise that people were giving me looks like I stole their candy... But soon realisation hit me when I listen some whispers and I see around and stand straight and get away from him...

??: Look where are you going girl..!
Y/n: s-so-sorry (bow 90 degree)
??: Ji-
.
.
.
.
.
.

Well that is it for today ..... I know that this chapter is small and it's been a very long time that I post something in here... I was busy with work so I didn't get time to write anything...
.
.
.
And sorry for the delay and short chapter... But.. I promise next chapter will be long and interesting so don't go anywhere... okay just wait and I will come with intresting twist which is going to be exciting + drama 🤭😁😁
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And one more thing I know I am a beginner in this platform so please support me and give me motivation so I can write lots of thing and don't forget to give me advice okay and please please please follow me and increase my interest in writing....
Well I am looking forward for the positive response 🤞🤞 finger cross 😁😁
..
..
..
..
Bye the way I am still busy with my work so it's really hard to write but I will post soon be on your guard okay don't leave me hmm....bye take care and please please please 🙏 follow me 🥺🥺🥺🙏🙏🙏