16.

Your wait is completed here I am with a new chapter so please enjoy

Total words 1534

Y/n Pov:

I went inside and saw a mom with a worried face, and Bts Brothers are looking here and there except two and Unnies also. I frowned because I was confused and saw Mr. Kim was saying to calm down to eomma. The way Mr. Kim was consoling her I think mom has chosen the right person for her and I can be relaxed without any doubt. I stopped my thought going further and saw mom was crying. without wasting time, I went to her and spoke

Y/n: what happened mom! Huh?

When I said that, others looked in my direction and came around us.

Author: Now I will call Y/n's moms as Mrs. Kim okay so you won't be confused. Get back to the story

When mom sees me, she quickly hugs me and spoke

Mrs Kim: Where were you huh? You know I was so worried. Why didn't you tell me anything when you have to go outside?

Now I understand I slowly put my hand on her back and roamed my hand on her back to console her

Y/n: don't cry mom! Actually, I wasn't feeling good, so I went outside for some fresh air. No need to worry, okay it's not like someone will kidnap me or something.

Mr. Kim: No Y/n you have to be careful now because you are Kim now. Understood! (In normal + cold voice)

Y/n: (confused) okay?

I was about to say something when Yoongi and Jin came asked what happened

Mr. Kim: where were you guys huh?

Jin: We went outside because I got a call from a business related and Yoongi wanted to go to the washroom so we went for some time, but what happened? Why are you looking so tense?

Namjoon: nothing, it's just that when Mrs. Kang wanted to click some photos, she couldn't find her. She thought that negatively and we also realized that you guys are also not here so we thought something happened and that's all.

We three made 'O' face and I turned to mom

Y/n: YAHH! (Everyone flinches and I continue) don't cry, why are you crying huh? Nothing happened to me, see? so wipe your tears and don't ruin your makeup. If you click a photo with me like this then you know what I will say? That you were looking like a ghost! On your own wedding!

She laughs a little and hug me and spoke

Mrs. Kim: Never leave me Y/n! you are my Whole world... If anything happens to you, I will die.

I hug back and try not to cry and control my tears from falling.

Y/n: I will never mom. I will never (I said in a low voice. But everyone heard it I broke the hug and hold the one- one hand of mom and Mr. Kim and speak) come now! it's your wedding and we have to take the photo right.

Author Pov:

Everyone takes photos. The couple photo, brother photo, all siblings photo including Y/n even if they don't want but for their Parents they click, Y/n and Blackpink also click photos, girl's vs boy's photos were also there and they enjoyed this photo secession. and just like this the wedding ceremony come to an end and Mr. and Mrs. Kim went in a separate car first and now it was their children and Blackpink turned now to leave for their destination and Mr. Kim said to bring Y/n with them because now she will leave with them. They don't have any choice but to follow their dad's order.