5.

Hello everyone 🤗🤗  umm..... I know that I am a very bad writer... But that doesn't mean that I am not going to write actually I am inspired by many of the authors and I always wanted to create new ff so here it is hmm and I hope that you are enjoying my ff but if you don't like it then also you have to read it ...😁🤭 it's not my problem because I have started this story so I am going to finish this story no matter what so be ready to get tourcher by you author means Meeeeee!!😁😁😁😁🤭
.
.
.
.
Let's get back to the story....😃☺️

.
.
.

author pov

??: Look where you are going girl..!

Y/n: s-so-sorry (bow 90 degree)

??: Ji-

??: Y/N..?

(Y/n turns around only to find her friends looking at her worriedly. Y/n go towards them.)

Y/n: yes.. jisoo unnie what happen... (While showing everything is ok)

Jisoo: what happen why are you standing there with him .... Did... Did he do something to you.?... Did he bully you...? Say something for God sick... Why are you not answering my questions..?

Lisa: unnie! When you will Stop then only she can start right..!😒

Y/n : yes only let me speak then only I can answer your questions...

Jisoo: ohhhh , sorry!(cute voice) So now  speak ( in a serious tone)

Y/n : ( while signing) how can I start actually I was so lost in thinking something that I didn't notice him coming my way and we hit each other and so that's why I was standing there next to him because it was my fault that I was not paying attention on my way so I was apolozing to him...so that the case...

Jennie: hmmm... Now I understand.. but you bumped into him and he didn't say or do anything to..., How come?

Y/n: heee actually you know his brothers has came so you can say that I am lucky today.

(Author mind:😈 hehehee only you know that only this time I let you live in relax... But who knows what will happen next because I am the writer so who knows what will happen next but don't worry about yourself because I am here... Ok BACK TO STORY)

Rose: hmm ... But what were you thinking that you didn't see your death is coming towards you hmm...

Y/n: ohh come on unnie you know when he was near me I was shaking and ready to see my grave and you here teasing me huh.! And- (bell ring)
Class is about to start so let's go for now and I will tell you guys at lunch hmm ..

Jisoo: ok then.. let's go Jennie bye guys.

Rose: hmm ok bye unnies.

Jennie: bye!

Lisa: bye unnies

Y/n : bye unnies

(After bidding them bye Y/n , Lisa  and Rose  headed towards their classes.)

Y/n pov

When I was about to enter my class with rose unnie someone bumped into me and was going towards his / her desk when suddenly Rose unnies shout out loud gathering everyone's attention in us me in mind..

Rose: yahhhh!  you should look where you are going..?

(The guy turned around only to see jimin one of Kim's brothers and after seeing him my eyes got wide not only me but everyone's eyes got wide including rose and I blinked my eyes a few times and looked at Rose unnies praying for herself I sign seeing her )
(great.. just.. great now everyone is looking at us and that jimin who bumped into us is looking at me means SPECIALLY ME ... WHY MEE.. Dude I didn't shout she is the one who shouts so look at her not me..)