Part 6

They pulled in and parked, expecting to sit down and enjoy their first meal of freedom. They parked next to a red Aztek. They all got out and went inside. After they ordered, they found a place to sit in the back of the dining area. There was only one other group in the place, sitting a few feet from them. They sat down and began eating, only to overhear the other group's loud and obnoxious conversation.

                "I swear Matt!" said a girl with short, brown hair, who was using a ridiculous amount of ranch with her fries. "I will sacrifice you to Satan!"

                "I'd like to see you try!" said "Matt".

                They had a huge pile of fries in the center of their table that they were all taking from.

                "You remembered to Instagram the fry pile, right Gacé?" asked a girl with curly hair and black rimmed glasses.

                "Yeah," said "Gacé". The four of them continued arguing and laughing. At one point, the one named Gacé yelled, "Matt, shut up! We have your soul!"

                Dean and Sam looked at each other, then they all looked back over at the fry pile table.

                "Seriously guys? What do I have to do to get my soul back?" whined Matt. Cas looked over at Matt and said, "Are you Mathew Terryn?"

                The four at the fry table all went quiet and looked at Matt as his eyes widened.

                "Um... Yes?" Matt said, uncertainly.

                "We need a fourth of your soul," said Dean with his mouth full.

                "What?! No! We worked hard for that soul!" said the ranch girl.

                "No you didn't!" Matt said sassily. "Umm, what do you want with my soul anyway?"

                "To give it to the king of hell," said Cas.

                "Alright," said the glasses girl, standing up. "We'll give you a fourth of his soul if you can beat me in a drag race!"

                Matt looked horrified. Dean stood up and tilted his chin up. He looked out the window and noticed that the red Aztek was the only other car in the parking lot.

                "Is that your car?" he asked, pointing to the Aztek. The glasses girl nodded. "You're on!"

                They all stood out in the parking lot, ready to race. The glasses girl, Paris, as she introduced herself as, was pulling on a pair of white racing gloves, talking with her friends. Dean stood by the Impala, talking with Sam and Cas.