Part 7

"I have an idea," said Cas, walking over to the fry pile group. "I challenge you all to a dance off, for a fourth of Matt's soul."

                "You're on! Nobody beats the Rhythm Fusions!" shouted Paris. But they all turned their heads when the doors of Wendy's burst open. A girl walked out in a Wendy's uniform. She strutted towards them in slow motion. As she approached, she took off her blue Wendy's hat and tossed it to the side, shaking out her hair. Then she tore off her apron and threw that to the side, revealing a leather jacket and dark skinny jeans and a cool belt, and a sparkly tank top. She stopped in front of them and said, "Did someone say Dance Off?"

                The Rhythm Fushions gazed at her in awe for a moment.

                "Ashley! You made it!" said Paris.            

                "Of course I made it! Now who's ready to dance?" she said.

                The dance off began with Kara, the ranch girl, against Sam. Kara was amazing but somehow, Sam managed to win. The next round was between Steve and Matt. Matt's mad skills blew Steve away, literally, and Steve landed about thirty feet back. Next, it was Paris against Dean. Dean's dancing turned out to be really bad so Paris won by a landslide!

                They were about to continue, but the ground began to rumble. All of a sudden, Crowley appeared in a poof of red smoke!

                "I just couldn't miss out on this!" he said.

                Gacé went up against Crowley. They were both so good, that it was a tie! Then, at last, Ashley stepped up and faced Cas. This was for the win.... the final showdown.

                The music started and Ashley broke it down. Her moves were so good that smoke began to rise from where she danced. When it was Cas's turn, he stepped up and surprised everyone with amazing skills! He danced so good, that he too had smoke coming from his feet. They both danced, their moves too good to believe. The floor around Ashley started to catch on fire and then the floor around Cas also caught on fire! But at the last second, right at the end of the song, Cas unleashed his ultimate, secret dance move: the Triple Tiger Sashay! The hardest move in the universe!!! He finished the move and the floor actually exploded! When the smoke cleared, Ashley and Cas stood across from each other. Everyone cheered for Cas!! It was incredible! No one had ever done that move before!! Cas was announced the winner!

                Dean shook hands with Paris, Gacé, and Kara for the fourth of Matt's soul. Then he gave it to Crowley, who stashed it in his pocket. They were soon back in the Impala, on their way back to Kansas, to the bunker. After several hours of driving, they finally made it. When they went inside, they were all relieved to see it untouched.

Meanwhile, Crowley had fired Steve from Hell, for becoming a human, so he had nowhere else to go. He decided to call Captain Kirk. He dug the communicator out of his pocket and flipped it open.