Chapter three😨‼️‼️

Cartman realised how fucking fat Kyle was after eating all of their babies. Slowly, he turned around and saw what seemed to be the most beuatiful thing ever to exist: a wall. The wall stared back at Cartman as he slowly checked him out.
"C-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-cart-cartm-cartm-cartman??🥺🥺🥺🤞🤞P-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-poo-pookie w-what's w-w-w-wrong??" Kyle whimpered as he slowly dragged HIS fat ass out of the bed (fatass x fatass lmao) and slowly crawled towards Eric.
"Sorry baba grill, ive found someone else.... Someone, someone better..." he slowly grabbed Kyle and lifted him up and then did the unthinkable: he ate his stomach. "SENPAI?!🥺🥺🥺🤞🤞🤞 W-w-what are y-you - AHHHHH AUGH!" Eric played with his hair as he continued to eat his stomach.
"Hush my sweet kitten🥵🥵, your daddy has found someone else...👿👿"

Kyle slowly turned around and saw the wall checking out Eric. He knew it! The wall decided to betray him and steal his man.

He got up, ran towards the wall, and kicked it, making it bleed. Even though Kyle used to be a very smol, innocent, cute, petite, feminine, silly, uwu baka and fragile boy, he was now so fucking fat and tough; he had to protect his senpai.

"T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-TAKE THAT M-MOTHER FUCKERRRR!!!🥺🥺🥺🤞🏽🤞🏽🤞🏽🤞🏽🤞🏽💞💞💞❤️❤️❤️💖💖💖" he screamed at the top of his lungs and continued to beat the wall up and ripped off his shirt, showing his non-existent abs😧😧 (skill issue tbh)

"S-S-STA-STAY  A-A-A-A-AWAY F-F-F-F-F-FROM M-MY M-MAN BITCH!! O-OR I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-ILL WHOOP Y-YOUR SORRY A-ASS B-BACK TO LAST Y-YEAR!!🥺🥺🖤🖤🥀🥀🥀💔💔💔⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️🔪🔪🔪"

Then someone else entered the room and kyle, the wall and cartman slowly turned around to see who it was....

(HELLO MY DEAR BBG VIEWERS💞, I JUST HIT 10K VIEWS ON THE VIDEO😧😧 anyways, part four is coming soon, in like 2 days or smn bc i have hw to do and ill probably get a detention for that so yh😭💀 BYEEE🙃)