Chapter 7

ANGEL POV
My back still hurt really bad as the doctor guy gently wiped it off, so I tried to focus on the doctor guys swirling mind of deep hidden emotions, facts, jokes, ect. His shock was extra funny, because as far as I could tell, this man was used to being the one who knew more. Another fact I picked up was that he was a genius, not in a flattering way, but his IQ was over 160 which labeled him a genius I guess. I knew for sure now that he wasn't a white coat, and want to help, but distrust was deeply engrained in the flock and I's instincts so it couldn't be helped. I felt max rubbing my wings and I started to fall asleep.
TOBY POV
Ok I have seen and heard a lot of weird things, especially working with Scorpion, but this... It was almost indescribable, how does a little girl get huge bird wings impacted into her back? Was she an alien? Or some sort of experiment? I turned to the older girl, " how..." I didn't even know how to ask the question. she seemed to ponder the question for a moment.
" Well," she said picking the smaller girl up, " lets just say it's, genetics, and leave it at that. Besides you all ready know a lot more than you should, and YOU CAN NOT TELL ANYONE ESPECIALLY IF THEY ASK YOU!" She had practically screamed the last part at me.
" Well why not?" I asked in my annoying/ curios voice.
She sighed, " Lets just say some bad people are trying to find us and we don't want them to, if you tell someone about us..."
"Ok, fine" I sighed back, " let's go see the rest of the gang.

A/N- sorry it's a short chapter, but more is coming soon so don't worry persons! XD