a trick up the sleeve and feelings revealed

Chloe pov

its been 10 minutes since nick got here.and its fuckin awkward.im just sitting here bored while the boys are In a glare off.i cleared my throat and the boys looked at me baffled.

"so you girls done challenging each others man hood im starving and i want to play call of duty 2" i whined at the last part

"you play call of duty 2" Nick asked in disbelief

"yeah she does shes the bomb diggity" Liam exclaimed

"did u seriously say bomb diggity"i asked laughing

"yes i did"Liam says chuckling

nick scoffs i walk down stairs ordered pizza and got the xbox set up.the boys walk downstairs fighting about some girl they are obsessed with or like i say flavor of the week.

"so who wants to play me"i ask

"i will"nick smirked he has a plan up his sleeve well guess what i do too.

Nick pov

oh this girl has no idea what i have planned to do to her so she loses.she started the game she picked my map tge one im beast at.but how does liam play her shes fuckin distracting.she scooted closer to me and rested a hand in my thigh a little close to my junk.she slowly rubbed my thigh spreading tingles through me going to the inside of my thigh i bit my lip to stop myself from moaning. i didn't realise i closed my eyes and got killed five times.i smirked and removed her hand and put mine on her thigh close to her secret place.i started to rub her a lil then saw her hold back a moan i smirked and pulled away.i killed her twice before she got a head shot on me that was the end of the game she laughed and stood up to answer the door. i watched her ass as she walked by.when she was out of the room.Liam smacked my head "ow dude what was that for"i asked rubbing my head where he hit me.

"dont fucking play with her emotions"liam snapped

"im not why is little leelee in love"i teased he blushed. oh shit.

"dude you don't love her you lust for her"i said.chloe walked back in with pizza.i cant help but think what if i fall for her...me nick fall for a girl thats a scary thought.i don't know something about this girl is different a good different.

A/N

read my friends book a love to last its a R5 fan fiction its freaking amazing soo read it its by R5fan1999