pool party yea no

CHLOE POV* *

just perfect.of course after I get dry the boys thought it would be nice to throw a pool party.of course the boys invite cheerwhore and her wanna be whoretts. so now I'm here in my teal blue and green polka dots strapless Victoria secret bathing suit tanning while the boys are flirting their asses off with the girls.

"Chloe why won't you come in" Liam asked

"cause I don't want to get aids" I smirked.Liam chuckled

"come on Chelsea" cheerwhore said to me are You fucking kidding me she can't get my name right she was my so called best friend in 1st grade.she's gonna get it if I have to break her noise again I will.

"okay" I.smirked I got up and walked in and walked over to Liam and jumped on his back because I'm to lazy to swim.I felt someone looking at me so I looked up and saw Nick something flashed in his eyes.I gave him a confused Look he just smirked ugh stupid boy.

NICKS POV **

okay I know what I did was mean but Damn she looked good wet.so of course I had to see of I can make her jealous.Chloe kind of looked familiar but I don't remember where I seen her oh Well. so when the girls came over Chloe came down in that bathing suit and my lil Nick came to say hi and of course I had to mess with Chloe. by kissing whatever her name is the cheerwhore.a few hours later the cheerwhore asked Chloe to come in and she said yea.so when she jumped onto liams back I got I guess you could say I was fucking pissed but I didn't do anything.

"who wants to play chicken"I smirked

"yea what are the team's" Liam asked laughing at something Chloe said.ugh why does he have to like her

"Chloe and me Liam and Stacy and the others Can pick" I said smiling

Chloe swam over.when she was just standing there I swam under her legs and put her on my shoulders.she squealed I chuckled.she sent tingles all down my body.what the hell is this girl doing to me

A/N

sorry this chapter is really short

-mikkie