feelings discovered

**CHLOE POV **

**SAME. NIGHT AFTER KISS**

"why did you kiss me" I asked

"uhh...uhh...so um wanna go home and let them explain"Nick said with his jaw clenched

"sure is Liam there I wanna sit on his lap" I chuckled as I spoke.Liam is like my brother so I sit on his lap when I'm scared he's always there for me.

"no he's out fucking a bitch right now"Nick said smugly.

"I would have seen him leave" I said if Liam is then I don't know him anymore I'm going to find out though.

"he left after you cause he was bored and he left"Nick said

"no he didn't" I frowned

"come on" Nick ushered me

me and Nick walked back to his house and my parents were there.

"so your leaving okay leave me money and the car and get out" I said sharply to my parents I was beyond mad being passed was an understatement.

"honey don't be that way" my mother tried to sooth

"don't be what way I have been slapped and being left with that devils spawn how would you feel huh" I snapped back.she looked down at her feet with tears in her eyes and left the house. do I regret it no do I hate seeing mother cry yes but still they deserve it.my father walked up to me

"here is $1.500 if you need more you can sell your self like you normally do you little slut" my dad exclaimed. I raised knee and slammed it into his tiny dick yes I know it's tiny because I heard my mom complain to one of her friends saying he's like a three incher. he fell to the ground moaning

"suck it up asshhole like you suck everything else up since we all know your gay and your married to my mom for a cover up so why don't you take you and your money and get a dick upgrade cause I heard you have a tiny one that's not enough to pleasure anyone"I snapped I turned around and walked up to leelees room.

**NICKS POV**

damn...is all I have to say.that was hot and feisty. the way chloe talked about dicks got mine fully awakened. why does this girl affect me so much.I walked up the stairs after her.I knew she went to loans room but he's not here. I wasn't lying he was with a slut having sex right now but I hurt me to tell her to see her face fall.that's her best friend and he changed. I walked in and sat next to her.

"chloe "I said softly

"umm...yes"she said sniffling while wiping a away a tear that was running down her rosy cheeks.I pulled her into a hug and felt the tingles where ever she touched.she laid her head in the crook of my neck she began to sob and it broke my heart. I gently rubbed her back and kissed her head.eventually she fell asleep and I began to put her in liams bed by the she stoped me and said my room.so I laid her down on my bed and stripped down to my plaid boxers and scooted in under the covers next to her and put my arm around her waste she scooted into me and laid her head on my bare chest I fell asleep a little bit after that after hearing her even breathing.