Chapter four <3

As you head downstairs you start to feel dizzy and and lightheaded.
You lean against the wall and feel an arm wrap around your waist, looking up you see Bucky with a concerned look spread across his face.
"Is everything okay y/n?"
You don't hear him.
Your ears are ringing, eyes watery and mind foggy.
He leads you over to the sofa.
As you sit down on the soft velvety pillows you feel the world start to go dark as you black out.

You don't know how long you're passed out for, but when you awake the sky is dark, the fire next to you is on and you're wrapped in one of Wanda's blankets with her sitting by your side.
As soon as she spots you're awake she jumps up, kneeling next to you and bringing up a hand to cup your face gently.
"How are you feeling sweetheart?
Bucky she's awake!"

Bucky walks into the room, water and a tray of food in his hands.
You're still slightly out of it but you can see the worried expressions on their faces.
Bucky comes and sits next to you placing the tray on your lap.
"y/n we need to ask you something.
You need to be honest with us."
You already know the question before they ask.
"Sweetheart, when did you last eat?"
Wanda asks in a soft tone.

"I can't remember, I'm sorry."
You think about lying but decided it's best to tell the truth.
"Is it okay if we ask why you haven't eaten?"
Wanda's voice is soft and gentle, you can tell she's trying to show she cares.
"I don't know, I guess it's just been hard because of everything that's happened I haven't really thought about it much."

"That's okay my love, could you try for us now?"
Wanda wraps an arm around your shoulder, helping you sit up as she sits next to you.
You nod and start picking at the food Bucky gave you.
They turn on the tv putting on one of your favorite movies in an attempt to distract you.
Anxiety floods your mind as you feel intense memories from the situation.

This had happened before when you were still with Natasha, you'd promised her you would never get this bad again and it was a promise you intended to keep so you pick up the food almost forcing yourself to eat.
Wanda kept arms around your waist, slowly reassuring you.
When you finish eating you start to feel a wave of comfort wash over you.

You lean into Wanda hugging her gently as you fall into a deep sleep, feeling safer than you have in a long time.