bending over ; dougie b

Yana R. Leon
8:26 PM

 Leon8:26 PM

unedited

Settys girlfriend gave you a few prank ideas to do since you haven't posted on you channel in a while.

You mostly do blogs and makeup tutorials but they we're going all out to see you prank your boyfriend.

"Okay, okay" You say setting up your camera in a hiding spot.

"Today i'm going to prank my baby, i have no idea why you guys wanted to see this prank but it was definitely asked for a lot"

You said emphasizing the last part.

Hearing dougs come up the stairs you run and lay down on the bed.

Walking past you he goes to play on the game. "Ma you hungry?" he asks.

Shanking your head no he nods before going back in the game playing with kay and cblu.

"Nigga your mad dirt move" he says screaming.

Shaking your head you begin to start the prank, fake looking for the remote you put on the floor you bend over in front of him picking it up.

"Ma why you in front of the tv doing allat" he said laughing.

"What did i do?" you said acting confused before you drop the remote again and bend over.

"Chilll, yo y'all why yana keep trying to get me off da game, bout to give in" he said in the mic.

"Yo nah, homies over hoes" kay said.

You went over into the mic taking it offs doug's head "Kay don't try me yk ian no hoe" you said snapping at him.

"My bad sis yk i be playing" he said "NAH HE AINT HE LYING WRD" blu said trying to instigate.

Getting distracted from these two hooligans you get back to your prank.

Acting as if your stretching you reach down arching your back on your bed before having dougie slap your ass.

"Yo what's up witchu on bro" Acting confused you shrug you shoulders before he took his headset off trying to kiss you.

Attempting to take your clothes off you remember the camera is still recording.

"It was a prank" you tell him before hearing him suck his teeth.

Kay and cblu laughing at him on the mic "Ahhhhh, dat nigga thought he was getting sum" cblu said making kay laugh harder.

"Get off dick blu" Dougie said before getting on his phone.

Sitting on his lap before he tried to push you off you kiss him.

"Y'all i think he maddddddd" you said bring the camera closer to his face.

"Anyways make sure y'all like comment and subscribe" you said before ending the video.

period pooh

437 words