date ; ddot

Maria L. Levves
6:25 PM

 Levves 6:25 PM

unedited

Getting ready you throw on a black dress, a jean jacket over and some slides.

When the fair comes around it really wasn't that cold.

"You look good my heart" ddot said before kissing you.

You guys went with dd and his girlfriend.

Driving there ddot helps you out the car, "Thank you bae".

"I'm hungry" you said before looking over hugging your boyfriend.

"Ma you can't eat and then want to get on the fast rides" he said laughing.

"Why not?" you said tilting your head.

"Cause then your going to be complaining oh your stomach hurts" he said mimicking you.

"One i don't sound like that and two no i'm not" You said disagreeing and pulling him over to a pizza shop.

Finding a seat while he orders the food and comes back.

"Thank you" you said before kissing him, you had a few funnel cakes and energy was on 1000.

"Ooooo bae let's go on the fairs wheel, it looks so pretty" You said before dragging him on there as well.

Getting on the ride the sun was setting so all you could see was the lights of the city.

"Damn ma i should've took you on something like this since you like it so much" ddot said laughing before pulling you onto his lap and kissing your neck.

Getting bored of watching the sunset you were ready to get on all the roller coasters, and ddot behind you getting in everyone you wanted.

"Mh i think that's enough he said pulling you out of the roller coaster seat.

Automatically feeling like you had to throw up you ran to the trash, before feeling ddot hand wrap around your hair holding it and rubbing your back.

"Cmon ma it's definitely time to go now" he said carrying her on his back onto the car and getting dd.

...

He helped your brush your teeth, wash your face and you showered yourself definitely feeling sick after the ride.

"Gts ma i got you, you we're going to throw up' he says shaking his head.

"Whatever" you said before flipping over and wrapping your arms around him beginning to fall asleep.

370 words