grwm ; dthang

Jayda L. Rae
3:25 PM

 Rae3:25 PM

unedited

You and daniel had got ready to do to the studio.

"Ma cmon" he said signaling you to go to the bathroom.

"Um what you think you doing" looking at him trying to get in the shower with you.

You guys did date but you just wanted to be funny for a little second.

"Wym, i'm gettin ina shower" furrowing his eyebrows.

Rolling your eyes you walked in front of him before feeling him slap your ass making your hand go to the spot where he slapped it.

Glaring at him seeing he was smiling "Yea gon have you rolling your eyes for other reasons keep playing" ignoring him before you stripped down taking off your bra and underwear.

"Damn you always been this fine?" he said coming towards you lifting up for chin before kissing you.

"Yea, now back up" knowing if you guys went further you wouldn't make it out the house in time.

Getting into the shower you got in with a attitude, "Hello, you taking up all the water" you said shaking since it's already cold outside.

Sucking his teeth he moved behind you, since he was hard having his member poke at your back.

He helped you wash your back before doing the same and getting out.

You wrapped yourself in a towel before stepping out with him behind you.

Looking in your closet for a outfit before he called your name, going in the room you see a nike tech outfit already on the bed for you.

"Cmon we finna match" he said picking up the outfit and showing you what shoes he wanted you to wear.

It was decent so without arguing you put it on.

"Twin" he said taking a picture of you guys before laughing.

Heading outside you both got inside the car driving to the studio.

315 words