argument ; keem

Ilisa J. Mayard
5:25 PM

 Mayard 5:25 PM

unedited

You and your boyfriend keem were currently arguing due to the fact you had checked his phone since it was blowing up, like my bad i'm just being cautious.

"What the fuck you checking my phone for, what you don't trust me" he said yelling at you, you didn't really even get past the lock screen before him yelling.

"Well i didn't say i don't trust you but ehh" shrugging your shoulders you try to not make it seem like you were saying what you just said.

Seeing him suck his teeth he threw his phone on the bed leaving it unlocked, you got through everything on his phone.

Instagram, nothing
Snapchat, nothing
Messages, nothing

You felt bad for even second guessing the fact he was cheating, you lock his phone back before sitting there in guilt before going downstairs and owning up to what you did.

He was sitting on the couch with his hoodie over his head, slouched and on of his hands stuffed inside his pants.

Walking over to him before sitting on his lap, he just sat there displaying no emotion.

"I know i'm sorry for thinking you were cheating, i just don't know" you said trying to at least have him understand where your coming from.

"I really don't know bruh, i show you everything you even have the password why you still think i'm cheating?" that's the thing, he never cheated on you before so you never really knew why you were so scared.

"I don't know, probably you were just blowing up i thought maybe you forgot about me" shrugging you laid down into him more arching your back and feeling his wrap his arms around your before placing you he's don his shoulder.

"You know ian forget about you ma" he said making you nod and he suddenly got up making you yelp from the movement.

He was taking you back to the bedroom for some reason, and you had a good idea why.

Feeling him slowly undress you, you were left in your bra and underwear.

                               ...

He flipped you over on your stomach before pulling you up by your waist, smacking your ass making you moan out.

Without warning you he pounded inside of you not giving you the chance to think immediately making your hand go behind you trying to push him away.

"Wait keem" you said stuffing your head more into the bed, "I'm cheating right?" he asked wanting you to answer him but you couldn't do anything but moan in the moment.

"Answer me" you heard him say sternly increasing his place as he slammed into you, you couldn't hold yourself up and began to fall making him wrap his arm around your waist tightening his grip.

"Nooo" is all you said before you felt your stomach knot up, he felt you tighten around his member making you feel a warm liquid shoot up you making you cum over him before falling in the bed panting.

He came back with a wipe before slapping your ass, "Don't pull no shit like that again" he said you couldn't even speak after what he did to you just leaving yourself to nod.

341 words