A small peak on what's gonna happen to chapter 14

If I were given the chance to fall in love again... I'd still choose you.

Camilla's PoV: 

I flinched when the dreams appeared again...what..was that? I thought while I was panting. The dream was vague in my mind...as if those memories came flooding back in an instance. I sighed and got out of bed. Something felt different tonight..it felt so... so warm despite the cold breeze the wind blew. 

I went out the balcony in hopes of calming down my nerves... "Its been long since that dream occurred..." I muttered to myself, feeling the gently breeze the wind blew. Gazing up the stars I noticed a bird flying down on my direction. I looked at it as if it was also looking at me... the bird landed on the balcony's railing, in front of me. I smiled. The bird was bigger than it looked like up from the sky... it also had a letter tied on its right foot.

"Are you lost, little bird?" I spoke calmly while I touched its head gently. Purple eyes and white feathers... I've never seen such unique bird.

The bird was leaning in to my hand as if asking me to take the letter from its foot. I did and read the massage. 

I look at the crystal moon, at the red branch of the slow autumn at my window, if I touch near the fire the impalpable ash or the wrinkled body of the log, everything carries me to you, as if everything that exists, aromas, light, metals, were little boats that sail toward those isles of yours that wait for me. Well, now, if little by little you stop loving me I shall stop loving you little by little. If suddenly you forget me do not look for me, for I shall already have forgotten you. If you think it long and mad, the wind of banners that passes through my life, and you decide to leave me at the shore of the heart where I have roots, remember that on that day, at that hour, I  shall lift my arms and my roots will set off to seek another land. But if each day, each hour, you feel that you are destined for me with implacable sweetness, if each day a flower climbs up to your lips to seek me, ah my love, ah my own, in me all that fire is repeated, in me nothing is extinguished or forgotten, my love feeds on your love, beloved, and as long as you live it will be in your arms without leaving mine.

I read the note slowly, smiling at the message. Who could this be? My face returned to a neutral look as I patted the bird once again. Snapping my fingers, a piece of paper and pen appeared in my hands and I wrote a reply. Who are you?

I tied the letter gently to the bird's foot and whispered. "Deliver this safety back to your owner, little bird." I then gave the bird one last pat before seeing it fly away.. I smiled as I looked at it. Flying freely on the sky.. 

Third Person's PoV:

Claude sat across from the prince of a neighboring Kingdom, looking all stern and cold. His piercing gaze seemed to have stayed on the young lad. 

"Heinrey." Claude finally spoke. "What brings you here in my lands unannounced?" He wasn't asking, he was demanding an answer from the young prince. 

Heinrey seemed unfazed about the cold demeanor Claude displayed, his face was still soft as ever, like a ray of sunshine-- in contrast to Claude's cold aura. Radiant violet eyes stared into those cold jewel ones.

"Is there any reason for me to visit an old friend?" He smiled before sipping his tea. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Yes yes, I know I haven't updated for a long period of time so forgive me readers TvT 
Schools been tight and I had a lot of tests and projects to pass LOL. But it was all worth it I got second place on the class ranking OMFG I thought I was ready to die AHAHAHAHA anyways, I can't die yet because I still have to update. See you next update Dear Darlings, stay safe and hydrated always! Thank you all for the continuous support that you're giving me, it means so much! See youuu!!<33

                                                                                                                                                                                           -Kai