Race day

Fiona wakes me up at 7:00 am I turn to look at her.
"What are you doing I have another 30 minutes of sleep which I could use you know." I said angrily.
"I'm sorry your grace,but His majesty requested an urgent family meeting." Said Fiona.
"Right then what am I wearing today." I said.

(^what we are wearing)I had a shower and got dressed,and walked down to the dining room and there mum,dad,Anne and Louis all looked at me

I had a shower and got dressed,and walked down to the dining room and there mum,dad,Anne and Louis all looked at me.
"So what's this announcement about,I have jobs to do today." I asked whilst sitting down.
"I have two announcements today one being that Anne and Christian are now engaged." Said dad.
I looked at Anne and she had a face like a slapped ass.
"What does Anne think on the matter." I asked.
"She agreed and excepted,we are announcing it tomorrow at her birthday party." Dad said.
I sat there looked at Anne and back at dad.
"And the other." I asked.
"I am abdicating." Dad said.
I looked at dad and mum.
"Your joking,have you been drinking it's 7:00 am dad." I said.
"No I'm not joking,it won't be straight away it will take time and we are still thinking over the conditions of my abdication,we are not aloud this discussion to be outside this room,it's like it never happened." Dad said.
"But I'm not ready to be the Princess of Monaco the royal duties I'll have to overtake,and what do you mean conditions." I said.
"Well you will have to take them over,and these conditions aren't set yet,we are still going over them you will know in due time." Said dad.
I got up and walked out,I had to go to the race and just clear my head of what just happened.
I got to the race 10 mins later,I got out and started walking down the pit walk when a man called me.
"Your Grace."I turned round to see Ben Sulayem the president of the FIA.
"Umm hi you are Ben Sulayem,the FIA president ." I said.
"I am your Grace." He said bowing.
I put out my hand to shake his,and he shook it.
We started walking,and we walked past the Ferrari garage.I locked eyes with Charles,and I smiled at him slightly.
"So Ma'am you look lovely today." Ben said.
"Oh umm thanks Ben,but you are completely out of my age range,but thanks for the compliment." I laughed.
"Haha." Laughed Ben.
"Well I best be off I have to go to the Mercedes garage,as they have done the formation lap but nice meeting you." I said.
"It was a pleasure." Ben said bowing again.
I walked to the Mercedes garage and sat down,it was lights out and away they went. I sat in the Mercedes garage going over and over with what my father said.
About 20 minutes later,I heard a commotion and then I looked to the screen,and saw that Carlos crashed I felt bad,then I got a call from Abby.

Abby 📞

Abby:
Hello your grace,your father has asked you back to the palace immediately.

Charlotte:
Oh what is it about may I ask,and aren't you supposed to be having the day of I granted you.

Abby:
Unfortunately he didn't disclose the matter,but said you need to get back now and your father summoned me.

Charlotte:
Oh ok well I should see you soon.

End 📞