The big decision

I woke up around 6 am,I got into my gym clothes and went to the palace gym. I worked out and kept thinking about what the future could hold for me,and what it could hold for Monaco. I finished my gym session at 7 am and went back to my room and Fiona was there waiting for me.
"Good morning your Highness." Fiona said curtsying.
"Hi Fiona I'm going to get in the shower and then I can get changed." I replied.
"Yes of course." Fiona said.
About 10 minutes later,I got out of the shower and got changed.

(What we are wearing,without the hat)I walked out of my room,and was walking down the palace halls until I bumped into Princess Catherine

I walked out of my room,and was walking down the palace halls until I bumped into Princess Catherine.
"Your Grace." I said curtsying.
"Oh hello Countess Charlotte I hope your well." Kate Replied.
"I am Princess,I hope you are well to." I replied
"No need for formality call me Kate I insist." She said.
"And I am well I am leaving today,but before I go I would like you to invite you to the English Grand Prix,my little George loves the cars, and is a big fan of Sir Lewis Hamilton,I do hope you could attend I heard you like formula 1 as well ." Kate explained.
"I do Kate,I do like formula 1,and if my calendar is not to busy I would love to attend,thank you your grace for the invitation until next time Princess." I said whilst curtsying.
I walked further down the corridor and bumped into Abby.
"Your grace I've been looking everywhere for you." Abby said whilst curtsying.
"Why what's the problem Abby?." I questioned.
"It's about the yacht situation." Abby replied.
"What about that situation,how do you know I never told you." I said in a slight panic.
"I know you didn't your grace,but it's all over the news,I think that's why your father has summoned you to the throne room." Abby said.
"My father has summoned me?." I replied shocked.
"Yes you better get there quick." Abby said.
I walked quickly towards the throne room and eventually got to the doors.
"My I present Countess Charlotte of Monaco." A guard shouted.
I walked in and curtsied to mother and father.
"Father,Mother why have I been summoned." I asked.
"Do not act stupid Charlotte you know exactly why you are here you,have been sleeping round with Charles Leclerc." My father screamed.
"What do you mean,what blasphemous words father. What proof do you have of this accusation." I said still playing dumb to the situation at hand.
"Harry and Tom have confessed to it,they were guarding your yacht that night and morning and look at the paper look at it Charlotte." Father said.
I gave the biggest death stares towards my guards and they bowed there heads I looked down at the paper and the headline read Scandalous Countess On Yacht With Monacos Number 16.
"Dosent mean I slept with him father,how could you take a guards word over your own daughters." I said slightly raising my voice.
"ENOUGH" father shouted.
"It's already been decided and dealt with,we squashed the rumours as best we can,I am giving you two options, One. you stay with the family you cut all contact with Mr Leclerc or you renounce your title,give up everything and I disown you as my child and you can be with Mr Leclerc but as I know he has a women that he is not willing to leave,so what is it Charlotte pick. Father explained.
"I take option one." I said quietly.
"What was that." Father said.
"I choose option one." I replied louder.
"Good." Father said.
"But I don't want to do this over text,I want Charles to come to the palace so I can do it face to face." I bargained.
"Agreed." Father said dismissing me with his hand.
I bowed and walked out whilst Tom and Harry followed I turned around and slapped them both.
"You ever betray me again I will dismiss you." I said.
They both bowed and didn't say anything.
I walked to my room and about 20 minutes later there was a knock on the door,it was Charles I let him in and he sat down on the chair.
"Hey Princess." Charles said.
"Charles we need to talk." I replied.
"Let me say this first I broke up with Charlotte." Charles said.
I sat there stunned I wouldn't think he would do this.
"I - I  can't do this with you no more I can't be in contact with you anymore." I said sadly.
"But why - why can't you." Charles questioned.
"Cause I can't my father forbidded it." I replied.
"My father made me choose between monarchy or you and I chose monarchy." I said.
"You could of chosen me." Charles said.
"It's not that easy." I replied.
"How." Charles said now annoyed.
"One,this monarchy is my family,two the monarchy must always win and three I have spent my whole life as royalty devoting my life to to the people,and one day I will rule this country and it's people. I also everyday risk my life for this country." I explained.
"So do I." Said Charles.
"Yes you may but I have to live in constant danger Charles." I said.
"But - ." He stuttered.
"No you listen to me,the wrong move and I will be picked out verbally abused,I will be hated I will be revolted against,I will be hounded,being a women I will ascend the throne ruling in my own right, Charles if I continue this affair it will ruin me." I
said.
"But I can't live without you." Charles explained.
"You will because you have a job,women will throw themselves at you and love you,and you don't have a country to rule ,in my position I can't marry for love. I would give all this up for you but I can't we fucked that's it Charles how an earth do you expect me to give this up and on my family." I said angrily.
"But I want only you,because I love you." Charles said.
"I let my guard down for you,I won't be taken advantage of again and especially from someone like you.I will continue to do my duty but I will not be taken advantage of again ever.I gave you a chance and this is how you repay me you cannot do this to a women in power I rule you, your kink is women in power,and you had your kink,never again and even if you wanted to marry me you would have to give up you whole life and your career." I explained.
"But." Charles started.
"No GET OUT NEVER COME BACK LEAVE." I shouted.
"But." Charles stated again.
"GET OUT." I shouted again.
Charles walked out and I went over to my mirror and pushed it over so it smashed on the floor.
"Damn you Charles damn this life." I yelled.
Just then mother came into the room,and ran to me and grabbed me and held me.
"I will help you this whole situation I will help you darling." Said mother.
I just sat there hugging mum not letting her go.

———————————————————————————

I WONDER WHAT THE MUM IS GOING TO DO TO HELP CHARLOTTE IN THIS SITUATION AND SHES PICKED FAMILY OVER CHARLES ❤️