Her Royal Highness Countess Charlotte

I woke up to the sound of my dresser Fiona at 7:30 am.
"Good morning,your grace." said Fiona.
"Mmm morning,what am I wearing today for breakfast with my parents,and that I can wear the the Grand Prix today." I said.
"This." she said.

(^what we are wearing without the hat)"Thanks I like the red Fiona" I said

"Thanks I like the red Fiona" I said.
"Your welcome your grace" She replied.
I got dressed,and was ready to go down to breakfast with my family.
"Good morning family." I said whilst kissing my mother on the head.
"Good morning honey." said mum.
"What's everyone's schedule for today then." My father asked.
"We are going down to the local homeless shelter , and doing some charity work with Anne to help them,aren't we honey." Said Mum.
"Yes mother we are." Said Anne.
"And you Louis." Said Dad.
"I have nothing for today so I'm going to train." He said.
"And you Charlotte." Dad said.
"I'm going to the Monaco Practice for the weekend" I said.
"No you are not." Said dad.
"I'm sorry why can't I,I may be the heir we have security and it would be good to show our face as a supportive monarchy,I'm going it's what I've decided and gone over with my security and secretary." I explained.
I got up and left to go to and get ready to leave for the weekend. I made sure all my protection officers were ready. And got ready to leave when my brother stopped me.
"Hey wait up." He said.
"What's up." I asked.
"As I have nothing to do today,could it be possible could I attend with you." Louis asked.
"Yes you can but I'm leaving now so are you ready." I asked.
"Yes let's go,before father has another thing to say about it." Louis said.
We arrived at the monegasque circuit,got out of the bulletproof limousine,and was swarmed by press.We walked down the pit lane,and was introduced to a women and a man.The women had a blond bob and the man had black short hair.
Hello your grace my name is Susie Wolff." She said whilst curtsying.
Hello your grace my name is Toto Wolff." He said whilst bowing.
They did the same with my brother,they welcomed us into their Mercedes garage and welcomed us to sit and watch practise,I had my protection officers as well as my brothers.I felt bad because it gave the engineers no room to work.
"Harry could you half our security protection it's giving the mechanics no room to work." I said.
"Unfortunately your father would fire me for doing that."He replied.
"But you are not under my father,you are under me so do what I am telling you." I ordered.
"Yes ma'am." He said.
As the protection officers cleared out of the garage, the mechanics could move around more clearly,and was able to work on the car.
Practice 1 and 2 went by fast and it was time to head back to the palace to a very angry father.
It was very nice meeting you I should see you tomorrow for practise 3 and the three Qualifyings,also thank you very much for the hospitality and the most warm welcome." I said.
"Anytime your grace i will look forward to see you tomorrow." Said Susie whilst curtsying.
Me and my brother walked back to the limousine and was driven back to the palace. I walked straight up to my room it was late and I was tired I got showered and dressed into my pyjamas and decided to go straight for sleep because I knew that tomorrow is going to be a day of disagreements,busyness and overall chaos.

*************************************************
HOPE YOU LIKE THIS STORY THERES GOING TO ME MORE DRAMA SOON BUT THIS IS JUST THE INTRODUCTION TO THIS BOOK AND THE CHARACTERS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT WITH IDEAS (hope you have a good day wherever you are in the world)